- Local News
This northbound white car veered off Arrow Avenue and struck a building at 1628 Arrow Ave. Tuesday around 5 p.m. A city ambulance and building inspector were called to the scene.
Car crashes into home after driver falls from vehicle
A 19-year-old man was taken to the hospital with severe abrasions and lacerations after police say he opened the door of the vehicle he was driving and fell out of his car.
- Wigwam deadline extended to June 30
- Ingalls drops annexation east of Indiana 13
- Power outage closes Frankton schools
- Local nonprofits square off in 'Grant Madness'
- Car crashes into home after driver falls from vehicle
Contact sports editor Rick Teverbaugh: 640-4886, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Teverbaugh: Lapel sectional game nearly a classic
Other than the final verdict, the Frankton versus Wapahani boys sectional championship game at Lapel was the best game I've seen played in many years.
- Colts' focus mainly internal on Day 1
- Little 500 entries received
- George Bremer: Free agency season is upon us
- Colts figure to be busy as free agency nears
- Rick Teverbaugh: Lapel sectional game nearly a classic
Editorial: Arnold's campaign fund use seems suspicious
Posters. Public rallies. Advertisements. When people contribute to a local candidate's campaign fund, they expect the money to be used for directly related expenses such as those listed above.
- Viewpoint: People, not politics, quashed Anderson annexation
- Bill Stanczykiewicz: Project studies poverty, inequality and opportunity in Indiana
- Editorial: Arnold's campaign fund use seems suspicious