- Local News
John P. Cleary / The Herald Bulletin A sign along trail 2 in Mounds State Park signals the start of the Mounds Fen State Nature Preserve, which the Robert Cooper Audubon society says would be destroyed by the construction of the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir.
Audubon Society opposed to reservoir
Another environmental group has voiced opposition to the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir based on concerns over the potential impact on Mounds State Park.
- Adair Gibbs' passion was people
- Israel trip may bring new jobs
- Couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- Art show overcomes financial, weather hurdles
- Audubon Society opposed to reservoir
Home-court win in blowout fashion
The Anderson Legends semi-pro basketball players have been classy assassins, and Sunday afternoon was no different as they shot through the Pittsburgh Bullets defense on the way to a 164-90 win at Anderson High School.
- Lions roar to third straight title
- Frankton loses another title game thriller
- Devils end Arabians' sectional streak
- Eastern knocks out Madison-Grant
- Home-court win in blowout fashion
The Anderson High School Indian and Maiden mascots do a Native-American dance for the Edgewood Elementary School students as part of the school's Black History Month program Feb. 28th that incorporated the school's diversity message into the program.
Maureen Hayden: Prosecutors advocate was mild-mannered man of steel
When Steve Johnson, longtime advocate for Indiana’s county prosecutors, died unexpectedly last week at the age of 66, I tweeted that the Statehouse had lost “a quiet voice in a place of bombast.”
- You Said It: About the failure to annex, hoodies and a GOP deal
- Scott Underwood: Spelling bee takes THB team effort
- Maureen Hayden: Prosecutors advocate was mild-mannered man of steel