- Local News
Chris Barkdull, owner of CB Fabricating, explains the operation of the new laser cutter the company recently purchased as part of a $2 million expansion in Anderson.
CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment
A local business founded in 2006 has invested $2 million in new equipment and a building expansion.
- Portwood tells story of struggles in 'Never Too Late'
- Police seek suspects, witnesses in liquor store robbery
- Two-hour manhunt ends with arrest of molest suspect
- Roundabout bids higher than expected
- CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck goes through passing drills during Monday mornings practice.
Berky strives to unite community through the arts
His theater was originally going to be a place where he could perform when he’s not on tour, but then actor and mask maker Doug Berky had a bigger idea: Unite the community through entertainment.
- Community Briefs: July 30
- Aging safely in the comfort of her home
- Berky strives to unite community through the arts
Viewpoint: Voters, especially seniors, should ask questions
It’s that time of year again. Kids are getting ready for school, corporations are reviewing their semi annual reports and — yes — many seniors are filling out their absentee ballots. Some are voting because they are fed up with the status quo, some out of habit and some because they feel it is their civic duty.
- Editorial: Plan to attend reservoir session
- Scott Underwood: Headlines can capture imagination
- Viewpoint: Voters, especially seniors, should ask questions
Obituaries: July 29
Obituaries for L. Michael Alstott, Carolyn Bodkin, Jeffrey Davis, Larry Graham, Everett Hensley, Willetta Hopper, Richard McKinney, Rev. Dr. Noah W. Reid Jr., Colleen O'Reilly, Roberta Scherer, Mark Shanklin and Cathy Spivey, are published in the Tuesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Pending obituaries: July 29
- Funerals: July 29
- Rev. Dr. Noah W. Reid Jr.
- Roberta Scherer
- Obituaries: July 29