- Local News
Chris Barkdull, owner of CB Fabricating, explains the operation of the new laser cutter the company recently purchased as part of a $2 million expansion in Anderson.
CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment
A local business founded in 2006 has invested $2 million in new equipment and a building expansion.
- County voting records sought in federal probe
- Supreme Court observers predict ‘wide open’ process of choosing next chief
- Man believed to have caused traffic accident suspected of drug possession
- Two hospitalized after Sunday crash
- CB Fabricating makes $2 million investment
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck goes through passing drills during Monday mornings practice.
Joe Wrin of Home Instead talks with Marilyn Moneyhun and her daughter Jane Loose after a safety check to help identify dangers in Moneyhun's home that could threaten Moneyhun's safety.
Aging safely in the comfort of her home
Marilyn Moneyhun said being totally reliant on others is difficult. "Losing your independence is a shock to your system," Moneyhun, 84, said. "You are not in control anymore."
- Community Briefs: July 29
- Elwood freshmen learn the ways of high school through mentoring program
- Aging safely in the comfort of her home
Editorial: Plan to attend reservoir session
As discussion on the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir moves along, there have been strong voices concerning both sides of the project.
- Scott Underwood: Headlines can capture imagination
- You Said It: About graffiti, electric bill and Dr. Mares
- Editorial: Plan to attend reservoir session
Obituaries: July 29
Obituaries for L. Michael Alstott, Carolyn Bodkin, Jeffrey Davis, Larry Graham, Everett Hensley, Willetta Hopper, Richard McKinney, Rev. Dr. Noah W. Reid Jr., Colleen O'Reilly, Roberta Scherer, Mark Shanklin and Cathy Spivey, are published in the Tuesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Pending obituaries: July 29
- Funerals: July 29
- Rev. Dr. Noah W. Reid Jr.
- Roberta Scherer
- Obituaries: July 29