- Local News
An accident on Indiana 9 north of Anderson has closed the road. A helicopter was called to the scene.
Coroner: Woman dies in Indiana 9 accident
A woman was killed and two other people were injured in a single-car accident Wednesday after the driver lost control and rolled into a telephone pole on Indiana 9 near Victory Gardens around 6 p.m.
- Beef, dairy entries handle the heat
- Travel restrictions on Interstate 69 this weekend
- Madison County grad rates and test scores improve, but still lag state
- Work starts at sunrise at 4-H Fair
- Coroner: Woman dies in Indiana 9 accident
Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne talks to the media Wednesday about his outlook for training camp after coming off last years injury.
Colts getting healthy as training camp opens
Reggie Wayne's arrival Wednesday in an IndyCar driven by two-time Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter Ed Carpenter drew national attention. But the most important news coming out of reporting day for the Indianapolis Colts concerned the wide receiver's health.
- Rick Teverbaugh: Finding Anderson no mystery for Luck
- Rick Bramwell: Poison ivy not a problem any more
- Colts' 'monster' now preparing to 'hunt'
- Ken de la Bastide: Plenty of story lines for Brickyard
- Colts getting healthy as training camp opens
Among the items available at the Madison County 4-H Fair this year are deep-fried oreo cookies and Wick's pies.
Editorial: Colts returning to Anderson for 20th year
The city of Anderson and Anderson University turn blue for about three weeks beginning today as the Indianapolis Colts arrive for training camp for the 20th time.
- Primus Mootry: Flight MH17, TV news, box jelly fish, Freedom Summer, and other observations
- Letter: Anderson's annexed areas still lack business
- Editorial: Colts returning to Anderson for 20th year