- Local News
John P. Cleary | The Herald Bulletin Anderson University professor of chemistry and physics Scott Kennedy is taking a leave of absence from teaching for this academic year to work at Google's secret research laboratory in California.
Google X captures heart, imagination of AU professor
After spending the summer working at Google's secret research laboratory in Mountain View, California, Scott Kennedy has decided to stay.
- Mississippi fugitive arrested in Anderson
- Mother who brought gun to school pleads guilty
- Residential electric rates increasing by 9 percent
- Anderson facing Aug. 28 deadline on pact
- Google X captures heart, imagination of AU professor
Allmendinger makes Chase field
Lost in the media furor surrounding Tony Stewart last weekend was the fact that A.J. Almendinger qualified for the Sprint Cup chase for the championship.
- Speedway announces changes to races
- High school football preview: Baseball star Cherry has Lapel dreaming big
- George Bremer: McAfee can't wait for another shot at miracle finish
- HS football preview: QB Kelly, Tigers chasing titles this fall
- Allmendinger makes Chase field
Editorial: Retrial will cost but it's necessary
The Indiana Court of Appeals recently sent Tyler's case back for retrial. A jury trial has been set for Nov. 20 in Madison County. The appellate court noted that if Mann's credibility had been properly challenged in court then there was a "reasonable probability," wrote the court, that the results would have been different.
- You Said It: About animal neglect, voter fraud, charges against a council member
- Maureen Hayden: Craft brewers, vintners returned spirits to Indiana State Fair
- Editorial: Retrial will cost but it's necessary