- Local News
Thousands of fans arrive for the Colts' only night practice in Macholtz Stadium at AU on Thursday.
Colts night practice offers unique experience
It might have technically still been July, but it was looking more and more like football season. And if Thursday night's Indianapolis Colts training camp practice was any indication, the fans are ready.
- APD investigating infant death
- Two possible dam sites named
- Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist
- Colts night practice offers unique experience
Cornerback Greg Toler switches directions to pursue a ball carrier during practice at AU on Thursday.
Toler sees strong, healthy secondary
Just about every section of the Indianapolis Colts team suffered a key injury in the 2013 season and the defensive backfield was no exception.
- Fans fuel Colts at night practice
- Rookie Mewhort gets first crack at guard
- Colts Quick Hits: Thursday, July 31
- Pagano confirms Colts OL Thomas out for season again
- Toler sees strong, healthy secondary
Heart comes to Hoosier Park Racing & Casino Friday night.
Editorial: WWI commemorated at 100th anniversary
On April 2, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson asked Congress for a declaration of war against Germany. There was overwhelming support. Neutrality was no longer an option. The sinking by Germany of the British ocean liner, the Lusitania, further committed Americans to the cause. Madison County answered the call, too.
- Viewpoint: Panhandlers give wrong impression of our city
- Editorial: Ring the bell! School is back in session
- Editorial: WWI commemorated at 100th anniversary