- Local News
Colts head coach Chuck Pagano answers questions from Bob Lamey during a Q&A session at the annual Colts Camp Breakfast Friday morning at Reardon Auditorium.
Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano discussed the first 10 days of training camp this morning during a benefit breakfast, but his main message was how the community supported his family during his battle with cancer in 2012.
- APD investigating infant death
- Two possible dam sites named
- Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist
- Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
Quarterback Andrew Luck makes a pass during the Colts' only night practice in Macholtz Stadium at AU on Thursday.
Heart comes to Hoosier Park Racing & Casino Friday night.
Editorial: WWI commemorated at 100th anniversary
On April 2, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson asked Congress for a declaration of war against Germany. There was overwhelming support. Neutrality was no longer an option. The sinking by Germany of the British ocean liner, the Lusitania, further committed Americans to the cause. Madison County answered the call, too.
- Viewpoint: Panhandlers give wrong impression of our city
- Editorial: Ring the bell! School is back in session
- Editorial: WWI commemorated at 100th anniversary