The Herald Bulletin

June 25, 2013

Trash can fire burns side of Ingalls cabinet company

By Dani Palmer
For The Herald Bulletin

INGALLS, Ind. —

A trash can caught on fire Tuesday evening and burned the metal exterior of Michael S. Johnson & Co. Cabinets in Ingalls.

The trash can contained some items from the shop that were flammable, said Ingalls Fire Chief Josh Caudill. The fire was reported at about 5:40 p.m. and was contained by 6 p.m. The presence of firetrucks drew numerous residents to the scene including some who drove up in golf carts.