Fields promoted at Fathom Voice
ANDERSON — Bracken Fields, who co-founded Anderson-based Fathom Voice in 2007, has been named the company’s executive vice president of research and development. He previously served as chief financial officer. Fathom Voice is a hosted communications company, and builds both computer and phone applications that help companies connect with their clients more easily and efficiently.
Fouts will lead oncology services
INDIANAPOLIS — Myra Fouts has been named vice president of oncology services for the Community Health Network. Fouts was formerly principal for AOC Oncology in Los Angeles, where she worked with hospital clients “to assess clinical services and programs and identify opportunities to improve operational performance,” a release said.
She earned her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing administration at the University of Missouri. She also holds numerous certifications and has published several articles in nationally recognized medical journals.
Business People runs Sundays. Submit articles by Wednesdays to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields promoted at Fathom Voice
- Local Business
- Daleville gets first look at reservoir project The Imagine Mounds Lake project made a stop in Daleville on Thursday as residents came out to ask questions and see how the proposed reservoir might affect their lives.
Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies
The relocation of a manufacturing plant to Madison County brings both revitalization and new jobs to the area.
- Historic barn tour and workshop Sept. 19 Across Indiana, barns of all ages and types have been successfully rehabilitated for modern farming and other uses. On Sept. 19, Indiana Landmarks offers BARN AGAIN!, a workshop to help owners maximize use of vintage barns.
- Google X captures heart, imagination of AU professor After spending the summer working at Google's secret research laboratory in Mountain View, California, Scott Kennedy has decided to stay.
- Residential electric rates increasing by 9 percent The electric rates for residential customers of Anderson Municipal Light & Power will increase by 8.96 percent for the final three months of the year.
- Indiana experiences growth in manufacturing sector Known for its strength in traditional and progressive manufacturing, Indiana gained more than 5,500 jobs in the manufacturing sector last month and has maintaining a 5.9 percent unemployment rate from June.
People get a view of proposed reservoir
Local residents are being given the opportunity to discuss the benefits and challenges that face the development of the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir.
Mommy and me time
Babette Bargo of Anderson said she brought her daughter to Community Hospital’s first Mommy Monday to meet other mothers and children after her sister-in-law told her about the event.
- Reservoir would reduce tax revenues If the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir becomes a reality by 2021, local taxing units could lose an estimated $1.9 million in revenues.
Ambulance provider to leave communities
Area hospitals say they are not sure what to make of Rural/Metro Corp.’s announcement to end ambulance services in some Indiana communities.
- More Local Business Headlines