VIDEO: Kathie Swan, owner of Katie's Bloomers on Broadway, shares what makes her passionate about her new business venture.
Business Profile: Katie's Bloomers
- Local Business
Reservoir could be 'needed shot in the arm'
The proposed Mounds Lake Reservoir is being described as the needed shot in the arm that would put Anderson back on the map.
- Toyota to boost SUV production at Indiana factory Toyota says it will spend $100 million to boost production of the Highlander SUV at its southwestern Indiana factory, with plans to add 300 workers in the next couple of years.
- United Way wants community to pull together United Way of Madison County decided to encourage the community to pull together – literally.
Stone Brewery not locating in Indiana
Three Indiana communities, including Anderson, have been elimininated in their bids for Stone Brewing Co.’s East Coast facility.
Coats: Reservoir can't rely on federal funds
U.S. Sen. Dan Coats said proponents of the Mounds Lake Reservoir should not count on federal dollars to fund the $450 million project.
- Daleville gets first look at reservoir project The Imagine Mounds Lake project made a stop in Daleville on Thursday as residents came out to ask questions and see how the proposed reservoir might affect their lives.
Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies
The relocation of a manufacturing plant to Madison County brings both revitalization and new jobs to the area.
- Historic barn tour and workshop Sept. 19 Across Indiana, barns of all ages and types have been successfully rehabilitated for modern farming and other uses. On Sept. 19, Indiana Landmarks offers BARN AGAIN!, a workshop to help owners maximize use of vintage barns.
- Google X captures heart, imagination of AU professor After spending the summer working at Google's secret research laboratory in Mountain View, California, Scott Kennedy has decided to stay.
- Residential electric rates increasing by 9 percent The electric rates for residential customers of Anderson Municipal Light & Power will increase by 8.96 percent for the final three months of the year.
- More Local Business Headlines
- Reservoir could be 'needed shot in the arm'