VIDEO: Hoosier Park Racing & Casino's new Terrace Showroom creates a larger, permanent showroom that will expand HP's ability to host concerts and other entertainment option. Here's a sneak peek at the new facility.
Hoosier Park Terrace Showroom tour
- Local Business
- Second Harvest establishes Senior Citizens Volunteer Club Second Harvest Food Bank of East Central Indiana is looking for volunteers who want to become a part of a newly established Senior Citizens Volunteer Club.
- Light rail big issue in transit bill Sen. Tim Lanane, D-Anderson, said the biggest issue facing the conference committee on the mass transit bill is the matter of light rail.
- Israel trip may bring new jobs City officials' trip last week to Israel could result in future investments by two companies that have operations in Anderson.
- Audubon Society opposed to reservoir Another environmental group has voiced opposition to the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir based on concerns over the potential impact on Mounds State Park.
- Adair Gibbs' passion was people When Adell "Adair" Gibbs died recently, the Anderson community lost a leader who sought answers to problems and fought for equality for all residents.
- Charo Boyd: Little changes make a big difference in serving you A new year is a time for change. People across the world make resolutions and set goals to better themselves and the world around them.
'Super Saturday' lives up to name
Nora Campbell broke down in tears of relief after enrolling for health coverage through the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace. “I will have insurance now as soon as I pay the $14 a month for it,” she said wiping at the tears rolling down her cheeks with shaking hands.
- Private Fleet Backhaul small, but mighty Julie Crossley works long hours at her job with Private Fleet Backhaul, LLC, but she said she works for one of the best companies in the state.
- Business Profile: Local owner getting a bang for his buck Wes Foster worked most of his life in a factory, but when the opportunity came for him to open his own business he did not hesitate to walk away from his old job.
- Business People: March 9 News about local business people as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local Business Headlines