- Local Business
Affordable Care Act help planned for 'Super Enrollment Saturday'
A coalition of local health care and social service agencies will conduct "Super Enrollment Saturday" at four Madison County locations to help residents register for health insurance.
Anderson BZA approved geriatric care facility
Special exceptions for a geriatric care facility and the relocating of a plasma blood center have won approval from the Anderson Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Restaurant open as sale falls through Terms regarding the sale of a local pizza business were unable to be arranged, according to two people involved with the potential sale.
- BZA to consider geriatric care facility at Flagship The Anderson Board of Zoning Appeals will consider two special exceptions for a blood center and a health clinic.
- Daughter's insistence saves father's life David LaShure says every one of his days have become a blessing.
- Elwood council faced with annexation deadline The Elwood City Council considered the annexation of three areas into the city limits in hopes of beating an April 1 state deadline that bars annexations until 2015.
Anderson University president Edwards to step down
The first words from Tom Snyder on hearing the news Monday that Anderson University President James Edward plans to step down were, "Oh, goodness." It was the unguarded reaction of a man who considers Edwards both a close personal friend and a mentor in higher education.
- Jesse Wilkerson: Perception versus reality, which is greater? As an architect, I have the opportunity to see a space's potential rather than how it literally appears.
- Reaching for the stars and emerging as a winner Originally, Wayne Bruzzese wanted to be the “Banner King of Anderson.” Today, that vision has changed, but his ambition has not slowed. Bruzzese's business, Star Bullets Banners & Signs, has been nominated by the Madison County Chamber as “The Emerging Business of the Year.”
Business Profile: Tasting bar hopes to smoke the competition
Wade Wargny quit smoking five years ago, and now he wants to help others kick the habit.
- More Local Business Headlines
- Affordable Care Act help planned for 'Super Enrollment Saturday'