- Local Business
Business Profile: Tasting bar hopes to smoke the competition
Wade Wargny quit smoking five years ago, and now he wants to help others kick the habit.
Rob Loose: After loved one dies, don't forget the grieving process
Grief is a healthy and necessary process — and as much as you might like to, you can’t skip it. However, each and every person deals with grief differently.
- Citizens State Bank recognizes 2013 award winners Citizens State Bank held its annual employee awards presentation on February 17, 2014, at a company-wide training day.
- Business People: March 2 A compilation of news items featuring members of the Madison County business community.
- National Red Cross Month encourages volunteer activity, blood donation For 133 years, the American Red Cross has helped individuals and families prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
New signs posted at the mall raise questions
Signs asking patrons to lower their hoodies have raised questions at Mounds Mall. The signs, posted at the entrances of the Mounds Mall in Anderson states, “For the safety and well-being of everyone, please lower your hoodie.”
- 'Big Joe' Clark: Are big changes coming for inherited IRAs? Relationships and finances can often be complex. However, things can get even more complicated when a spouse passes away.
- Offer could extend Wigwam deadline Discussions are continuing on an extension of the deadline to preserve the Wigwam complex through the end of June. A committee established by Anderson Mayor Kevin Smith has voted to support a proposal to preserve the historic complex by Wigwam Sports Entertainment.
- Plasma center planned near Lowe's The Anderson Plan Commission has approved a primary plat for a new planned commercial development along Scatterfield Road, just north of the Lowe’s store.
- Customizing carbs to individual metabolism Anderson native Robert Ferguson’s weight loss plan is receiving attention nationally and from celebrities for a unique reason: You never have to give up your favorite foods.
- More Local Business Headlines
- Business Profile: Tasting bar hopes to smoke the competition