- Local Business
- Accident hospitalizes Madison County Chamber of Commerce president A week after a sledding accident sent him to the hospital, Kyle Morey is at home and recovering.
Mass transit moves on to Indiana House
The Mass Transit bill, which could bring an extensive mass transit system to Madison County and other nearby counties, passed out of the House Ways and Means Committee onTuesday with a 17-1 vote.
- Eastside Elementary teachers receive classroom supply packs Ten Eastside Elementary School teachers received school supply packs from The Cellular Connection on Sunday.
- United Way to host annual meeting March 18 United Way of Madison County will host its annual meeting and awards celebration on Tuesday, March 18.
Vote delayed on mass transit bill
A mass transit bill, which could lead to a tax increase in Madison County, will be considered today in the Indiana House Ways and Means Committee.
When every minute counts
Randy Miller does not remember April 28, 2013, but it was a date that almost became etched on his tombstone.
- New company thrives in Anderson Echo Automotive Inc. plans to expand its local research and development operations here, almost doubling its staff by 2015.
Mounds Lake decision approaching
Decisions on whether plans for the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir move forward will have to be made in the near future.
- County renews Eisenhower Bridge application Despite the old saying that the third time is the charm, Madison County officials are hoping their sixth application for federal funds for the Eisenhower Bridge is successful.
- City, IBEW reach contract pact The city administration has reached agreement with one of three local labor unions that have been working under contract extensions for several years.
- More Local Business Headlines