- Local Business
- Groups hope to revive Indiana Commerce Connector interest A group of central Indiana manufacturers and warehousing companies is pushing to revive a proposal for a highway that would link the region’s major interstates and communities.
- Charo Boyd: Dust off your financial plan Spring is officially here. Before you get started with your spring cleaning, perhaps another matter deserves some dusting off — that long-term financial plan.
- Credit union to match fund donations up to $5,000 For the seventh year in a row, Madison County Federal Credit Union will match all combined donations to its Blue Ribbon Child Abuse Fund up to $5,000.
Madison Park Church of God emerges from bankruptcy
ANDERSON -- Eight months after filing for bankruptcy, Madison Park Church of God has restructured its debts and emerged from the court proceedings. "It was very amicable," said Rob Spaulding, business administrator for Madison Park Church of God.
- Hitting the road for jobs On a typical weekday more than 24,000 people either drive to Madison County or leave Madison County to go to work.
Aiming for downtown revitalization
Claudette Bettencourt says it's time for a change in downtown Anderson. She says merchants in downtown Anderson need to unite to support one another and help revive the heart of the city.
- Learn to drive a truck — for free Samantha Hurley says driving a semi-truck for a living is not for everyone. But if you are looking to start a career in the trucking industry, she can help you get the training — for free.
- Business Profile: Company outfits vehicles with fun accessories Vance Maxwell has always had a passion for cars, and that devotion has translated into a business chain.
- Miller's Merry Manor raises $25,000 through golf classic Recently, staff members from Miller’s Merry Manor of Chesterfield and Middletown presented a check for $25,000 for the IU Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center.
- Rob Loose: Need for funeral planning never takes a vacation Whether you’re on a cross-country escapade or thawing out in Florida for the winter, what do you do if your loved one passes away? It depends on what you want.
- More Local Business Headlines