- College Sports
Ravens split with Bluffton
The Anderson University men's basketball team defeated Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference foe Bluffton University 78-71 on Saturday at The Sommer Center.
- Lions cut up Ravens 90-67 Mount St. Joseph's offensive system of cutting toward the basket in waves produced easy shots against the Anderson University defense and the Lions won the HCAC contest 90-67 Wednesday.
- Slow start sinks Ravens A slow start from the Anderson University women’s basketball team left it in a hole that was too big to recover from as it dropped an 83-54 decision to Manchester University on Wednesday.
- AU men run win streak to three The Anderson University men's basketball team rallied from a 16-point first half deficit to defeat Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference rival Manchester University 81-71 on Wednesday night at Stauffer-Wolfe Arena.
- AU men win second straight The Anderson University men's basketball team defeated Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference foe Franklin College 82-79 on Saturday at O.C. Lewis Gymnasium.
FSU scores with 13 seconds left to claim BCS title
Jameis Winston threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin with 13 seconds left and No. 1 Florida State beat No. 2 Auburn 34-31 to win the BCS championship game on Monday night.
- Raven men notch first win of season The Anderson University men's basketball team defeated Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference foe Transylvania University 67-60 on Saturday at the Beck Center.
Highland grad ready to parachute into Orange Bowl
As a parachute descends into the Orange Bowl on Friday, a member of the Highland High School Class of 2010 will land on the field.
- AU women post first win The Anderson University women's basketball team defeated Old Westbury 71-60 in the consolation game of the Lehman College Classic Tournament on Sunday in the Bronx, N.Y.
IU-East snags 3 locals for women's team
Beginning next year, the IU-East Red Wolves are going to have a women's basketball team.
Right now the team could very likely be labeled Madison County-SE.
- More College Sports Headlines
- Ravens split with Bluffton