VIDEO: Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer breaks down Saturday's AFC Wild Card matchup between the Colts and Chiefs at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Wild Card preview: Colts vs. Chiefs
- Pagano breakfast sold out A breakfast with Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano is sold out, organizers said Wednesday.
- Colts getting healthy as training camp opens Reggie Wayne's arrival Wednesday in an IndyCar driven by two-time Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter Ed Carpenter drew national attention. But the most important news coming out of reporting day for the Indianapolis Colts concerned the wide receiver's health.
Rick Teverbaugh: Finding Anderson no mystery for Luck
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck might find sleep hard to come by the night before training camp opens, but finding his way to Anderson is no source of anxiety.
Colts arrive for training camp
VIDEO: Reggie Wayne's arrival in a two-seat IndyCar driven by Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter Ed Carpenter highlighted Colts players' arrival at Anderson University Wednesday morning.
Wayne arrives in IndyCar for Colts Camp
Ed Carpenter woke up to rain Wednesday morning and briefly worried his big opportunity might be lost. But the two-time Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter's fear proved to be unfounded. He delivered Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne safely to Anderson University at the wheel of a two-seat IndyCar.
Colts' 'monster' now preparing to 'hunt'
There's a different kind of buzz surrounding the Indianapolis Colts as they prepare to report for training camp today at Anderson University. Expectations have been high inside the locker room since Chuck Pagano arrived in January 2012 and promised shortly thereafter to "Build the Monster." Two 11-win seasons and one playoff victory later, the mantra has changed.
- George Bremer: Five favorite memories of Colts camp I thought, as a kind of primer before Wednesday's main event, I'd celebrate the fifth straight summer of the Colts at AU by sharing my five favorite memories of training camp so far.
- Andrew Luck: Making the Leap It's become the iconic image of the second-largest comeback in NFL postseason history. Andrew Luck, with the football in his right hand and his arm outstretched, leaping toward the goal-line.
- Colts set to host ESPN during training camp ESPN is coming to Anderson University. "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" will set up shop on campus during Indianapolis Colts training camp on July 28. Reporter Bob Holtzman and analyst Jeff Saturday, who started 188 games at center for the Colts from 1999 through 2011, are scheduled to be on hand.
Breakfast planned with Pagano
Local residents will have the opportunity to hear from Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano and to bid on a signed Andrew Luck jersey.
- More Colts Headlines