VIDEO: The Colts returned to the practice field Tuesday at Anderson University vowing improvement in every area following Sunday's 44-20 loss to Buffalo in the preseason opener.
Colts Camp 2013: Day 17
Colts Camp Day 7: Midday Update
VIDEO: Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer reports from Anderson University, where the Colts received more bad news, announcing that offensive lineman Donald Thomas will miss the entire 2014 season with a quadriceps injury.
Colts Quick Hits: Thursday, July 31
Notes, news and fun facts from Colts Training Camp at Anderson University.
Pagano confirms Colts OL Thomas out for season again
Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano confirmed Thursday morning that guard Donald Thomas reinjured his right quad and will have season-ending surgery.
- Kelley leaving Colts after 29 years One of the few remaining links to the early days of the Indianapolis Colts is leaving the team after today following 29 years of service.
Colts Camp 2014: Day 6
The Colts returned to training camp practice at Anderson University on Wednesday and injuries were the hot topic on everyone's mind.
Werner's progress evident at Colts Camp
Bjoern Werner's rookie training camp was rather quiet. The German-born outside linebacker went through individual drills and worked hard in full-team sessions, but he was overwhelmed by all the new information he was processing. And it was holding him back. When the season started, Werner was further set back by a foot injury that cost him three games, and he finished the year with just 2.5 sacks. Then the former Florida State star went to work.
- Rick Teverbaugh: Some folks can't be replaced There were a lot of possible topics as I decided what would lead the list of things that would move me enough to compose today's column.
- Colts Notes: Thomas, Hilton hurt in Wednesday's practice After a physical practice Wednesday afternoon at Anderson University, the Indianapolis Colts are hoping they have not lost another starter. Left guard Donald Thomas hit the ground following an 11-on-11 running drill and was visibly upset when he finally was helped to his feet. He threw his mouthguard away in anger and attempted to walk off the injury with trainers away from the rest of his teammates.
- Colts focusing on situational improvement One year ago, the focus in Indianapolis Colts training camp was on turnovers. The team had committed far too many in 2012 and was determined not to repeat its mistakes. The theme at Anderson University carried over to the field, and the Colts' 14 turnovers were the fewest in the NFL last year.
Colts Camp Day 6: Midday Update
Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer checks in from training camp, saying a fond farewell to a longtime Colts employee and updating fans on when they might see some of the injured Colts back on the field.
- More Colts Headlines
- Colts Camp Day 7: Midday Update