VIDEO: As the Colts prepare to wrap up training camp, a central focus has been finding playmakers on defense to help take the pressure off veteran linebacker Robert Mathis.
Colts Camp 2013: Day 19
- Eye on Opponent: Dalton's growth continues to spur Bengals There once was a thought Andy Dalton could be the heir apparent to Peyton Manning.
- Brown makes most of opportunity Donald Brown's forehead was dotted with a good-sized red welt and a spot of blood in the Lucas Oil Stadium locker room on Sunday — a souvenir from his first start of the season. The Indianapolis Colts running back's look matched his playing style, rough and gritty. He gained just 54 yards on 14 carries against the Tennessee Titans, but his 4-yard touchdown run with 1:56 remaining in the fourth quarter sealed the 22-14 victory.
- George Bremer: Mathis better than ever in Year 11 There was a lot of focus on the "new" Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Three new starters — Donald Brown at running back, Jeff Linkenbach at right guard and Darius Butler at left cornerback — and three new additions to the game day roster — kick returner Chris Rainey, linebacker Josh McNary and wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers — received the bulk of the pregame attention. But it was two of the team's oldest players who made the biggest impact in one of the Indianapolis Colts' most important victories this year.
- Mike Lopresti: Colts good enough this time They zig, they zag. They beat Denver and Seattle and get plastered by scores of 40-11 and 38-8. When they are good, they can be very, very good. And when they're bad, they can be horrid. But they won't budge. Not yet, anyway.
- Ugly win leaves Colts sitting pretty in AFC South After a 22-14 win Sunday against Tennessee, Indianapolis is on the verge of its first division title since 2010.
- Colts Report Card: Week 13 The Herald Bulletin sports writer George Bremer breaks down the Colts' Week 13 win against the Titans.
Colts face turning point against Titans
There was a sense of foreboding around the Indianapolis Colts this week. Not unlike the moments leading up to the climax of a Hollywood blockbuster.
Week 13: Colts-Titans preview
VIDEO: What does Indianapolis need to do to bounce back from Sunday's embarrassing loss to the Cardinals? Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer breaks down this week's divisional matchup against Tennessee.
Colts GameDay: Walden preparing for rematch with Walker
Colts outside linebacker Erik Walden received a one-game suspension for head-butting Titans tight end Delanie Walker two weeks ago. His return comes Sunday, in a rematch against Walker and Tennessee.
- Eye on the Opponent: Fitzpatrick hopes to seize the day for Titans The Buffalo Bills couldn't wait to get rid of Ryan Fitzpatrick during the offseason. Now, the Tennessee Titans don't know where they'd be without him.
- More Colts Headlines