VIDEO: Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer previews Sunday's interconference showdown against Seattle at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Week 5: Colts-Seahawks preview
- George Bremer: Five favorite memories of Colts camp I thought, as a kind of primer before Wednesday's main event, I'd celebrate the fifth straight summer of the Colts at AU by sharing my five favorite memories of training camp so far.
- Andrew Luck: Making the Leap It's become the iconic image of the second-largest comeback in NFL postseason history. Andrew Luck, with the football in his right hand and his arm outstretched, leaping toward the goal-line.
- Colts set to host ESPN during training camp ESPN is coming to Anderson University. "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" will set up shop on campus during Indianapolis Colts training camp on July 28. Reporter Bob Holtzman and analyst Jeff Saturday, who started 188 games at center for the Colts from 1999 through 2011, are scheduled to be on hand.
Breakfast planned with Pagano
Local residents will have the opportunity to hear from Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano and to bid on a signed Andrew Luck jersey.
- Rising star Hilton excited about future T.Y. Hilton surveyed the Lawrence North High School football field covered with more than 200 campers working in small groups with more than 30 area high school coaches Saturday morning and smiled.
- Colts waive suspended WR Brazill The Indianapolis Colts announced Friday they have waived wide receiver LaVon Brazill. The news comes just a little more than one week after the 2012 sixth-round draft pick was suspended for a second time for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
George Bremer: Pagano's tale has big-screen potential
I'm picturing Billy Bob Thornton. Or perhaps Stephen Lang, who's probably best known for playing the bad guy in "Avatar." Sorry. I'm getting a little ahead of myself. "Sidelined," the new book by Chuck Pagano and agent/author Bruce A. Tollner reads so much like a treatment for a classic sports movie that you can't help but begin casting the starring role of the Indianapolis Colts head coach in your head.
- Volunteers needed at Colts training camp In anticipation of the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, Anderson University is seeking 200 individuals to serve as volunteers.
- Colts announce camp slate for AU The Indianapolis Colts released their full 2014 training camp schedule Monday, confirming the team will report to Anderson University on July 23. Practice begins July 24 with 16 sessions open to the public by the time camp breaks on Aug. 13.
- Colts Notebook: Pagano wants players to focus on 'the hunt' Rookie kicker Cody Parkey officially brought the Indianapolis Colts' three-day mandatory minicamp to an end Thursday afternoon with a long field goal at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center. The kick to abbreviate the last practice of any camp has become a tradition under head coach Chuck Pagano. Many of the team's veterans got an even earlier respite this time around, being dismissed following the morning meetings.
- More Colts Headlines