Colts arrive for training camp
VIDEO: Reggie Wayne's arrival in a two-seat IndyCar driven by Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter Ed Carpenter highlighted Colts players' arrival at Anderson University Wednesday morning.
Wayne arrives in IndyCar for Colts Camp
Ed Carpenter woke up to rain Wednesday morning and briefly worried his big opportunity might be lost. But the two-time Indianapolis 500 pole-sitter's fear proved to be unfounded. He delivered Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne safely to Anderson University at the wheel of a two-seat IndyCar.
Colts' 'monster' now preparing to 'hunt'
There's a different kind of buzz surrounding the Indianapolis Colts as they prepare to report for training camp today at Anderson University. Expectations have been high inside the locker room since Chuck Pagano arrived in January 2012 and promised shortly thereafter to "Build the Monster." Two 11-win seasons and one playoff victory later, the mantra has changed.
- George Bremer: Five favorite memories of Colts camp I thought, as a kind of primer before Wednesday's main event, I'd celebrate the fifth straight summer of the Colts at AU by sharing my five favorite memories of training camp so far.
- Andrew Luck: Making the Leap It's become the iconic image of the second-largest comeback in NFL postseason history. Andrew Luck, with the football in his right hand and his arm outstretched, leaping toward the goal-line.
- Colts set to host ESPN during training camp ESPN is coming to Anderson University. "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" will set up shop on campus during Indianapolis Colts training camp on July 28. Reporter Bob Holtzman and analyst Jeff Saturday, who started 188 games at center for the Colts from 1999 through 2011, are scheduled to be on hand.
Breakfast planned with Pagano
Local residents will have the opportunity to hear from Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano and to bid on a signed Andrew Luck jersey.
- Rising star Hilton excited about future T.Y. Hilton surveyed the Lawrence North High School football field covered with more than 200 campers working in small groups with more than 30 area high school coaches Saturday morning and smiled.
- Colts waive suspended WR Brazill The Indianapolis Colts announced Friday they have waived wide receiver LaVon Brazill. The news comes just a little more than one week after the 2012 sixth-round draft pick was suspended for a second time for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
George Bremer: Pagano's tale has big-screen potential
I'm picturing Billy Bob Thornton. Or perhaps Stephen Lang, who's probably best known for playing the bad guy in "Avatar." Sorry. I'm getting a little ahead of myself. "Sidelined," the new book by Chuck Pagano and agent/author Bruce A. Tollner reads so much like a treatment for a classic sports movie that you can't help but begin casting the starring role of the Indianapolis Colts head coach in your head.
- More Colts Headlines
- Colts arrive for training camp