Colts GameDay: Walden preparing for rematch with Walker
Colts outside linebacker Erik Walden received a one-game suspension for head-butting Titans tight end Delanie Walker two weeks ago. His return comes Sunday, in a rematch against Walker and Tennessee.
- Eye on the Opponent: Fitzpatrick hopes to seize the day for Titans The Buffalo Bills couldn't wait to get rid of Ryan Fitzpatrick during the offseason. Now, the Tennessee Titans don't know where they'd be without him.
- Colts' McNary prepares for unlikely NFL debut It's been nearly three years since Josh McNary last played a football game. But that streak could come to an end Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- George Bremer: No easy answers for Colts The Indianapolis Colts are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an early two-score deficit.
George Bremer: No easy answers for Colts
The Indianapolis Colts are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an early two-score deficit.
- Colts vow to bounce back again Nobody will be happier to see the calendar turn to December than the Indianapolis Colts.
- Colts Report Card: Week 12 THB sports writer George Bremer grades Indianapolis' 40-11 loss at Arizona.
Colts prepare for key clash with Cardinals
It's been a season filled with reunions for the Indianapolis Colts.
From Andrew Luck's meeting with one of his college head coaches, Jim Harbaugh, and the San Francisco 49ers in Week 3 to former quarterback Peyton Manning's epic homecoming with the Denver Broncos in Week 7, this team has learned to ride the emotional roller coaster.
So today's visit with former offensive coordinator Bruce Arians and the Arizona Cardinals is little more than business as usual.
Colts GameDay: Pass defense could be key against Cards
Every inch of LaRon Landry's 6-foot, 226-pound frame seems larger than life.
He's like a comic book superhero brought to life, with muscles as big as many mortal's heads. And he feeds that image by keeping an action figure version of Marvel's Red Hulk — a toy Landry says serves as his alter ego — on display in his locker.
It's hard to imagine this boulder of a safety being forced to the sideline by a sore toe. But that's just what happened this week in practice at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center.
Week 12: Colts-Cardinals preview
VIDEO: The Colts are back in action Sunday, traveling to the desert to take on the suddenly surging Arizona Cardinals. Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer breaks down the keys to the game.
- More Colts Headlines
- Colts GameDay: Walden preparing for rematch with Walker