Colts add former Super Bowl MVP Branch
With an AFC divisional playoff game looming against New England on Saturday, Colts head coach Chuck Pagano knew the questions would come. But he said Monday's addition of former Patriots wide receiver Deion Branch is about far more than subterfuge.
- George Bremer: Fresh spin for reunion of familiar foes There's something very familiar about the Indianapolis Colts playing the New England Patriots in the postseason. Saturday's AFC divisional round contest will be the fourth playoff game between the two franchises and the third to be played in Foxborough, Mass. It also ensures the rivals will play one another for the 11th consecutive year, with another meeting already slated for the 2014 regular season. But there's a very different feeling this time around.|There's something very familiar about the Indianapolis Colts playing the New England Patriots in the postseason. Saturday's AFC divisional round contest will be the fourth playoff game between the two franchises and the third to be played in Foxborou
- Another classic matchup set So they meet again, Andrew Luck and Tom Brady. It's the same as last time, only different, without all the rookie-vs.-legend shadows.
Luck reaches new level with playoff rally
In the aftermath of Saturday's epic comeback, Andrew Luck's general manager compared him to Michael Jordan. Fans went one step further, placing his number 12 inside a Superman shield and imposing it over an Indianapolis Colts horseshoe logo in their Twitter avatars. Internet memes featuring an image of Luck flying into the end zone on a 5-yard fumble recovery went viral. Everyone, it seemed, was celebrating the forging of a new playoff hero in the wake of the Colts' incredible 45-44 AFC Wild Card victory against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Colts celebrate amazing Luck
Second-year quarterback Andrew Luck led the Indianapolis Colts to a 45-44 victory against the Kansas City Chiefs in a wild AFC playoff game. The Colts' remarkable second-half rally brought back memories of former Indianapolis assistant coach Frank Reich leading the Buffalo Bills to a 35-point comeback against the Houston Oilers in 1993.
- Colts Report Card: AFC Wild Card THB sports writer George Bremer grades the Colts' 45-44 victory against the Chiefs in an AFC Wild Card playoff game.
Record comeback sends Colts on
The Indianapolis Colts secured their first postseason victory in three years with a franchise-record 28-point comeback in a 45-44 win Saturday against the Kansas City Chiefs at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Colts aim to make most of playoff opportunity
As his team walked off the field last January in Baltimore, Indianapolis head coach Chuck Pagano asked the Colts to remember what they were feeling. And to strive never to feel that way again. After a roller coaster regular-season ride, the Colts (11-5) find themselves back in the AFC playoffs today.
- Colts GameDay: Mathis leaves doubters in dust The fear entering this season was that outside linebacker Robert Mathis was the only proven pass rusher on the Indianapolis Colts' roster. Turns out he's the only one they needed.
Colts, others avoid TV blackouts
The Indianapolis Colts, Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bay Packers said Friday that their weekend wild-card playoff games are sellouts.
- More Colts Headlines
- Colts add former Super Bowl MVP Branch