- Tim Kean: Weather adds to food insecurity Since these first few weeks have occurred as they have, we have taken some very intentional steps to define the weather conditions that will trigger future cancellations for outdoor food distributions.
- Theresa Timmons: Common cold brings a man to his knees and his recliner There are a few phrases that have been uttered throughout history that carry the same weight as a husband announcing he is sick.
- Jim Bailey: Ken Cook provided a link to columnist’s academic past Learning chemistry under Dr. Ken Cook was easily facilitated by his teaching style. He made his presentations slowly and completely as he wrote them out on the board, making note-taking a snap. Unfortunately, making an A in the class was not quite that easy.
- Maleah Stringer: Get involved and don't play the blame game Animal shelters exist because people are not responsible pet owners. They do not spay/neuter their pets and therefore there needs to be a place to keep these unwanted animals so that they do not run loose in communities.
- 'Big Joe' Clark: Planning for retirement similar to Olympics training Truth be told, we pass through life passing judgment on many little pieces of information or observation without truly grasping the context of the entire issue.
- Verna Davis: What's your favorite Bible verse? There's no conceit in what I feel about the Bible. I know that most of you reading this column feel the same way about the Bible that I do.
Jim Bailey: Liberals, conservatives: Never the twain shall meet
How far left is left in politics? And how far right is right? It depends on which way one tends to lean.
- Primus Mootry: Black Hoosier history: the city dwellers This is the second in a 4-part Black History Month series examining the triumphs and struggles of African Americans in the state of Indiana.
- Charo Boyd: Are your Social Security benefits taxable? If you’ve recently begun receiving Social Security benefits or plan to apply in the near future, you may be wondering this tax season: are Social Security benefits taxable?
- Maureen Hayden: Local officials not convinced on Pence tax reform Indiana Gov. Mike Pence has spent several months pushing the idea of repealing the business personal property tax that provides $1 billion-a-year revenue stream for schools, libraries and local governments.
- More Columns Headlines