- Cops, courts and fires
- Arrest Log: April 23 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Parents speak out about mother coaching baseball after gun incident
A decision by the Brooklyn Little League to keep a mother who pulled a gun out during a school meeting on the league as a coach and board member has resulted in some parents taking sides on the issue.
FEMA approves disaster aid for 19 counties
After initially rejecting Indiana's request for federal aid following a brutal winter, the Federal Emergency Management Agency approved disaster relief on Tuesday.
Four departments assist in putting out barn fire
Multiple fire departments put out a barn fire within five minutes Tuesday afternoon.
- County deputies respond to 2 personal injury accidents Madison County deputies responded to two personal injury accidents on Monday.
- Arrest Log: April 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Town Council: No pay for suspended Edgewood officer An officer suspected of causing a deadly accident while driving on prescription pills will not be paid during his administrative leave.
- Muncie man arrested in Anderson motel lot, faces child exploitation charges A Muncie man faces child exploitation charges after he and a teenage boy were found about to enter an Anderson motel on Friday.
- Sentence upheld for man convicted of stealing hospital TVs A man who stole two flat-screen TVs from a hospital waiting area had his conviction and sentence upheld on Monday.
- Arrest Log: April 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines