ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
Filed through July 12, 2011
HKSPV2 LLC v. David Seaman, Mary Seaman, civil collection
Midfirst Bank v. Gary Dulworth, Veronica Dulworth, mortgage foreclosure
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. v. Christopher Heitz, mortgage foreclosure
Star Financial Bank v. Alan Gosnell, Lucinda Gosnell, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Jenifer Mudd, mortgage foreclosure
Tonya Perry v. Joseph Perry, domestic relations
Barbara Bova v. Michael Bova, domestic relations
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Doris Davidson, civil collection
Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. v. Randy Zachary, civil collection
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Randolph Mitchell, civil collection
Lakesha Norington v. United States and its Representatives, Barack Obama, State of Indiana and its Representaives, et al., civil plenary
Benjamin Ebach v. Jamie Ebach, domestic relations
Citimortgage Inc. v. John Douglas, Tamara Douglas, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loan Servicing LP v. Randy Lanning, mortgage foreclosure
Green Tree Servicing LLC v. The Unknown Heirs, Joyceann Yelton as personal representative, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Bobbi Murphy, mortgage foreclosure
Cassandra Hazelbaker v. Zachary Hazelbaker, domestic relations
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Richard Ponce, Debra Ponce, mortgage foreclosure
Gregory Wilson v. Prosecutor of Madison County, miscellaneous civil
Amy Pena v. Leogegario Bautista, domestic relations
Melinda Byers v. Richard Byers Jr., domestic relations
Jennifer Settlemire v. Justin Settlemire, domestic relations
U.S. Bank, NA v. Jonathan Camp, Krista Camp, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. James Ashby, Sara Ashby, mortgage foreclosure
Lindsay James v. Benjamin James, domestic relations
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA v. Susan Pugsley, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Darryl Ramos, mortgage foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Laura Richwine, mortgage foreclosure
Alexander Barela v. Katrina Barela, domestic relations
Rhea Reeves v. Sean Reeves, domestic relations
Christopher McCoy v. Madison County Prosecutor, miscellaneous civil
Forum Credit Union v. Robert Gordon, civil collection
Marcela Rodriquez v. Alelandro Rodriguez, domestic relations
Springleaf Financial Services v. Ricky Lagle, civil collection
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
- Cops, courts and fires
Police: Mother brought gun to school
An Anderson woman has been arrested after allegedly bringing a gun to a school. The woman reportedly brought a gun to St. Mary's School in downtown Anderson. The incident occurred Wednesday morning.
- Arrest Log: April 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Former Indy radio personality accused of defrauding family members in Madison County A former Indianapolis radio personality was arrested Monday, suspected of stealing the identities of four Madison County family members over a four-year span.
Baby born after deadly accident released to family
A baby girl born the same day a deadly accident claimed her father's life was released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
- Arrest Log: April 15 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- County to provide emergency texts Since the 1950s most communities relied on the old air raid sirens to warn residents of threatening weather, but Madison County is in the process of adapting new technology.
Mother of victim: Son was my hero
"He's my hero, and he always will be." That’s how Janelle Cox described her 23-year-old son, Jesse Sperry, who was killed in an April 6 traffic accident.
19-year-old convicted bank robber receives 15-year sentence
The second of four co-defendants in an October armed bank robbery was sentenced on Monday.
Delaware County treasurer faces 46 felony counts
A prosecutor sought the removal of a Delaware County treasurer from office Monday after filing charges that allege theft, official misconduct and 44 counts of not depositing public funds on time.
- Court records: Edgewood officer had history of financial woes Court records indicate a police officer suspected of causing a deadly accident on April 6 has had more than $18,000 in collection judgments against him since 1995.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines
- Police: Mother brought gun to school