ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
Filed through July 12, 2011
HKSPV2 LLC v. David Seaman, Mary Seaman, civil collection
Midfirst Bank v. Gary Dulworth, Veronica Dulworth, mortgage foreclosure
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. v. Christopher Heitz, mortgage foreclosure
Star Financial Bank v. Alan Gosnell, Lucinda Gosnell, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Jenifer Mudd, mortgage foreclosure
Tonya Perry v. Joseph Perry, domestic relations
Barbara Bova v. Michael Bova, domestic relations
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Doris Davidson, civil collection
Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. v. Randy Zachary, civil collection
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Randolph Mitchell, civil collection
Lakesha Norington v. United States and its Representatives, Barack Obama, State of Indiana and its Representaives, et al., civil plenary
Benjamin Ebach v. Jamie Ebach, domestic relations
Citimortgage Inc. v. John Douglas, Tamara Douglas, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loan Servicing LP v. Randy Lanning, mortgage foreclosure
Green Tree Servicing LLC v. The Unknown Heirs, Joyceann Yelton as personal representative, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Bobbi Murphy, mortgage foreclosure
Cassandra Hazelbaker v. Zachary Hazelbaker, domestic relations
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Richard Ponce, Debra Ponce, mortgage foreclosure
Gregory Wilson v. Prosecutor of Madison County, miscellaneous civil
Amy Pena v. Leogegario Bautista, domestic relations
Melinda Byers v. Richard Byers Jr., domestic relations
Jennifer Settlemire v. Justin Settlemire, domestic relations
U.S. Bank, NA v. Jonathan Camp, Krista Camp, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. James Ashby, Sara Ashby, mortgage foreclosure
Lindsay James v. Benjamin James, domestic relations
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA v. Susan Pugsley, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Darryl Ramos, mortgage foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Laura Richwine, mortgage foreclosure
Alexander Barela v. Katrina Barela, domestic relations
Rhea Reeves v. Sean Reeves, domestic relations
Christopher McCoy v. Madison County Prosecutor, miscellaneous civil
Forum Credit Union v. Robert Gordon, civil collection
Marcela Rodriquez v. Alelandro Rodriguez, domestic relations
Springleaf Financial Services v. Ricky Lagle, civil collection
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
- Cops, courts and fires
- Election board looking into voter fraud allegation The Madison County Election Board delayed a decision into allegations of voter fraud in the May primary until it can gather additional information. Brian Bell, who lost the Democratic Party’s nomination for sheriff by 48 votes to Scott Mellinger, raised allegations to the election board during a hearing Friday.
- New York suspect denies involvement in large heroin network A New York man suspected of involvement in the large heroin ring dismantled last week said he has never sold drugs in his life, though he suspected that's exactly what his brother was doing.
Mother who brought gun to school pleads guilty
A mother who admitted to bringing a gun to a meeting at her son's school in April pleaded guilty on Tuesday.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 20 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Mississippi fugitive arrested in Anderson
A Mississippi man arrested by U.S. Marshals Monday night agreed to be transported back to Mississippi during an extradition hearing Tuesday. But the man said he's concerned about how he'll be treated once he returns.
- State police seek recruits The Indiana State Police is accepting applications for the 75th Recruit Academy. Individuals who are interested in beginning a career as a state trooper may apply online.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 19 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- 2 suspects in heroin bust admit to involvement Two suspects arrested in connection with last week's large heroin network bust admitted to limited involvement with the ring in an interview with The Herald Bulletin on Monday. The case against two other suspects could be going into federal court.
Driver injured when dump truck overturns
The driver of a dump truck involved in a single-vehicle accident was hospitalized on Monday.
Arrest Log: Aug. 18
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines