ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
Filed through July 12, 2011
HKSPV2 LLC v. David Seaman, Mary Seaman, civil collection
Midfirst Bank v. Gary Dulworth, Veronica Dulworth, mortgage foreclosure
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. v. Christopher Heitz, mortgage foreclosure
Star Financial Bank v. Alan Gosnell, Lucinda Gosnell, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Jenifer Mudd, mortgage foreclosure
Tonya Perry v. Joseph Perry, domestic relations
Barbara Bova v. Michael Bova, domestic relations
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Doris Davidson, civil collection
Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. v. Randy Zachary, civil collection
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Randolph Mitchell, civil collection
Lakesha Norington v. United States and its Representatives, Barack Obama, State of Indiana and its Representaives, et al., civil plenary
Benjamin Ebach v. Jamie Ebach, domestic relations
Citimortgage Inc. v. John Douglas, Tamara Douglas, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loan Servicing LP v. Randy Lanning, mortgage foreclosure
Green Tree Servicing LLC v. The Unknown Heirs, Joyceann Yelton as personal representative, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Bobbi Murphy, mortgage foreclosure
Cassandra Hazelbaker v. Zachary Hazelbaker, domestic relations
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Richard Ponce, Debra Ponce, mortgage foreclosure
Gregory Wilson v. Prosecutor of Madison County, miscellaneous civil
Amy Pena v. Leogegario Bautista, domestic relations
Melinda Byers v. Richard Byers Jr., domestic relations
Jennifer Settlemire v. Justin Settlemire, domestic relations
U.S. Bank, NA v. Jonathan Camp, Krista Camp, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. James Ashby, Sara Ashby, mortgage foreclosure
Lindsay James v. Benjamin James, domestic relations
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA v. Susan Pugsley, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Darryl Ramos, mortgage foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Laura Richwine, mortgage foreclosure
Alexander Barela v. Katrina Barela, domestic relations
Rhea Reeves v. Sean Reeves, domestic relations
Christopher McCoy v. Madison County Prosecutor, miscellaneous civil
Forum Credit Union v. Robert Gordon, civil collection
Marcela Rodriquez v. Alelandro Rodriguez, domestic relations
Springleaf Financial Services v. Ricky Lagle, civil collection
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
- Cops, courts and fires
- Arrest Log: April 23 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Parents speak out about mother coaching baseball after gun incident
A decision by the Brooklyn Little League to keep a mother who pulled a gun out during a school meeting in the league as a coach and board member has resulted in some parents taking sides on the issue.
FEMA approves disaster aid for 19 counties
After initially rejecting Indiana's request for federal aid following a brutal winter, the Federal Emergency Management Agency approved disaster relief on Tuesday.
Four departments assist in putting out barn fire
Multiple fire departments put out a barn fire within five minutes Tuesday afternoon.
- County deputies respond to 2 personal injury accidents Madison County deputies responded to two personal injury accidents on Monday.
- Arrest Log: April 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Town Council: No pay for suspended Edgewood officer An officer suspected of causing a deadly accident while driving on prescription pills will not be paid during his administrative leave.
- Muncie man arrested in Anderson motel lot, faces child exploitation charges A Muncie man faces child exploitation charges after he and a teenage boy were found about to enter an Anderson motel on Friday.
- Sentence upheld for man convicted of stealing hospital TVs A man who stole two flat-screen TVs from a hospital waiting area had his conviction and sentence upheld on Monday.
- Arrest Log: April 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines