ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
Filed through July 12, 2011
HKSPV2 LLC v. David Seaman, Mary Seaman, civil collection
Midfirst Bank v. Gary Dulworth, Veronica Dulworth, mortgage foreclosure
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. v. Christopher Heitz, mortgage foreclosure
Star Financial Bank v. Alan Gosnell, Lucinda Gosnell, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Jenifer Mudd, mortgage foreclosure
Tonya Perry v. Joseph Perry, domestic relations
Barbara Bova v. Michael Bova, domestic relations
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Doris Davidson, civil collection
Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. v. Randy Zachary, civil collection
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Randolph Mitchell, civil collection
Lakesha Norington v. United States and its Representatives, Barack Obama, State of Indiana and its Representaives, et al., civil plenary
Benjamin Ebach v. Jamie Ebach, domestic relations
Citimortgage Inc. v. John Douglas, Tamara Douglas, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loan Servicing LP v. Randy Lanning, mortgage foreclosure
Green Tree Servicing LLC v. The Unknown Heirs, Joyceann Yelton as personal representative, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Bobbi Murphy, mortgage foreclosure
Cassandra Hazelbaker v. Zachary Hazelbaker, domestic relations
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Richard Ponce, Debra Ponce, mortgage foreclosure
Gregory Wilson v. Prosecutor of Madison County, miscellaneous civil
Amy Pena v. Leogegario Bautista, domestic relations
Melinda Byers v. Richard Byers Jr., domestic relations
Jennifer Settlemire v. Justin Settlemire, domestic relations
U.S. Bank, NA v. Jonathan Camp, Krista Camp, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. James Ashby, Sara Ashby, mortgage foreclosure
Lindsay James v. Benjamin James, domestic relations
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA v. Susan Pugsley, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Darryl Ramos, mortgage foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Laura Richwine, mortgage foreclosure
Alexander Barela v. Katrina Barela, domestic relations
Rhea Reeves v. Sean Reeves, domestic relations
Christopher McCoy v. Madison County Prosecutor, miscellaneous civil
Forum Credit Union v. Robert Gordon, civil collection
Marcela Rodriquez v. Alelandro Rodriguez, domestic relations
Springleaf Financial Services v. Ricky Lagle, civil collection
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
- Cops, courts and fires
- Arrest Log: July 25 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Second person dies following Ind. 9 accident
A second person has died from injuries following an accident Wednesday on Ind. 9. Clayton Crumley, 21, died at IU Health Methodist Hospital, officials said Thursday.
- Brown awarded $25,200 settlement A federal jury issued a split verdict in the discrimination case filed by Jack Brown against the city of Anderson that alleged violations of his free speech rights and the American Disabilities Act.
- Arrest Log: July 24 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Appeals Court: Pendleton prison worker harassed Indiana's prison agency forced a former female employee to work in a hostile environment at the Pendleton Correctional Facility, a federal appeals court in Chicago has ruled.
- Man arrested at fair after witnesses say he battered his son A father was arrested at the Madison County 4-H Fair Tuesday night after witnesses said he went too far in disciplining his 4-year-old son.
Arrest Log: July 23
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Man in violation of probation, new charges A man involved in a May 20 incident where he allegedly eluded police and tried to grab a stun gun from one officer could get up to nine years on a separate suspended charge.
- Arrest Log: July 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Man sentenced on drug charges after eluding authorities 3 years A man who fled sentencing for more than three years finally received his punishment Monday.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines