ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
Filed through July 12, 2011
HKSPV2 LLC v. David Seaman, Mary Seaman, civil collection
Midfirst Bank v. Gary Dulworth, Veronica Dulworth, mortgage foreclosure
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. v. Christopher Heitz, mortgage foreclosure
Star Financial Bank v. Alan Gosnell, Lucinda Gosnell, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Jenifer Mudd, mortgage foreclosure
Tonya Perry v. Joseph Perry, domestic relations
Barbara Bova v. Michael Bova, domestic relations
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Doris Davidson, civil collection
Capital One Bank (USA) N.A. v. Randy Zachary, civil collection
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Randolph Mitchell, civil collection
Lakesha Norington v. United States and its Representatives, Barack Obama, State of Indiana and its Representaives, et al., civil plenary
Benjamin Ebach v. Jamie Ebach, domestic relations
Citimortgage Inc. v. John Douglas, Tamara Douglas, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loan Servicing LP v. Randy Lanning, mortgage foreclosure
Green Tree Servicing LLC v. The Unknown Heirs, Joyceann Yelton as personal representative, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Bobbi Murphy, mortgage foreclosure
Cassandra Hazelbaker v. Zachary Hazelbaker, domestic relations
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA v. Richard Ponce, Debra Ponce, mortgage foreclosure
Gregory Wilson v. Prosecutor of Madison County, miscellaneous civil
Amy Pena v. Leogegario Bautista, domestic relations
Melinda Byers v. Richard Byers Jr., domestic relations
Jennifer Settlemire v. Justin Settlemire, domestic relations
U.S. Bank, NA v. Jonathan Camp, Krista Camp, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. James Ashby, Sara Ashby, mortgage foreclosure
Lindsay James v. Benjamin James, domestic relations
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA v. Susan Pugsley, mortgage foreclosure
BAC Home Loans Servicing LP v. Darryl Ramos, mortgage foreclosure
Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Laura Richwine, mortgage foreclosure
Alexander Barela v. Katrina Barela, domestic relations
Rhea Reeves v. Sean Reeves, domestic relations
Christopher McCoy v. Madison County Prosecutor, miscellaneous civil
Forum Credit Union v. Robert Gordon, civil collection
Marcela Rodriquez v. Alelandro Rodriguez, domestic relations
Springleaf Financial Services v. Ricky Lagle, civil collection
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Superior Court 3
- Cops, courts and fires
- Police: Escaped suspect not handcuffed The police report of an incident on Tuesday when a child molest suspect escaped custody and eluded police for almost two hours indicates that the suspect was not handcuffed when he fled.
- Name of Elwood stabbing victim released The name of the victim of a July 20 stabbing has been released.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 2 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Madison County Sheriff: Suspect spat in deputy's face A man who was shocked with a taser by county deputies during a Thursday morning incident allegedly spat in the face of one deputy as he was being arrested.
Arrest Log: Aug. 1
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
An Elwood man has been arrested on charges involving rape and incest.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
- Police say new mo-ped law hard to enforce KOKOMO — With more and more mo-peds hitting the streets, police are having a hard time enforcing new restrictions encompassed in the new scooter law.Mo-ped drivers can still cruise the streets and roads on their two-wheel machines, but the new state
- Arrest Log: July 31 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
- Arrest Log: July 30 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines