ANDERSON, Ind. — Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Anderson police arrested Tiffany Bowling, 22, of the 1700 block of Jefferson Street, Anderson, at 2 p.m. Tuesday at her home. No bond was set on charges of Class D felony possession of a controlled substance and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Anderson police arrested Josey Keesling, 21, of the 500 block of Pershing Drive, Anderson, at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of 32nd Street and Hamilton Place. Bond was set at $5,000 on charges of Class D felony escape and Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement.
- Elwood police arrested Charles Evans, 42, of the 600 block of North Anderson Street, Elwood, at 7:19 p.m. Monday in the 1800 block of North A Street. Bond was set at $4,000 on a charge of Class A misdemeanor check deception.
- Alexandria police arrested Rosebelle Peters, 42, of the 1500 block of South Park Avenue, Alexandria, at 12:25 a.m. Wednesday at her home. Bond was set at $5,000 on a charge of Class A misdemeanor domestic battery.
- Indiana State Police arrested James Charles, 19, of the 100 block of North Meridian Street, Shirley, at 8:54 a.m. Wednesday at the Pendleton Juvenile Facility. Bond was set at $50,000 on a charge of Class C felony battery.
- Anderson police arrested Aaron Scofield, 20, of the 2300 block of Aspen Court, Anderson, at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Anderson Police Department. Bond was set at $20,000 on a charge of Class B felony child molest.