Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• State police arrested Jeremy M. Johnson, 36, of the 4200 block of Delaware Street, Anderson, at 1:17 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for a hold in another jurisdiction and driving while suspended.
• Madison County deputies arrested Parish R. Turner, 24, of the 6100 block of Rocky Road, Anderson, at 4:12 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for violation of probation on a Class B felony.
• Madison County deputies arrested Brandon L. Price, 28, of the 1800 block of South F Street, Elwood, at 5:27 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for court commitment on a Class B felony.
• Madison County deputies arrested Brandon L. Erving, 37, of the 2600 block of West 18th Street, Anderson, at 5:33 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for court commitment on a Class C felony.
• Anderson police arrested Michael J. Maynard, 41, of the 4000 block of East County Road 200 South, Anderson, at 10:16 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for public intoxication on a Class B misdemeanor.
• Madison County deputies arrested Aaron E. Fellows, 21, of the 1000 block of North Walnut Street, Lapel, at 10:21 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for failure to appear on a Class A misdemeanor.
• Lapel police arrested Benjamin A. Bollman, 33, of the 4600 block of West County Road 300 South, Anderson, at 4:42 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.