ELWOOD, Ind. — Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- The Madison County Sheriff’s Department arrested Larry E. Page, 55, of the 1200 block of West 22nd Street, Anderson, at 4:42 p.m. Tuesday. No bond was set on a Class D felony jail booking.
- The Madison County Sheriff’s Department arrested Jeffery L. Chapin, 46, of the 1300 block of South Lebanon Street, Lebanon, at 5:39 p.m. Tuesday. Chapin posted $4,000 bond on a Class C felony charge of probation violation and two civil contempt of court charges for failure to pay child support.
- Elwood police arrested Thomas R. Kessinger, 29, of the 14500 block of North Route 13, Elwood, at 6:28 p.m. Tuesday. Kessinger posted $10,000 bond on two Class D felony charges of official misconduct and child seduction.
- Elwood police arrested Jeffery S. Hughes, 54, of the 1800 block of North C Street, Elwood, at 9:46 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of 22nd Street and South D Street, Elwood. Bond was set at $5,000 on a Class D felony charge of habitual traffic offenses.
- Police arrested Ryan M. Davis, 30, of the 2800 block of Cassell Drive, Anderson, at 12:56 a.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of Toner, Anderson. Davis posted $12,000 bond on two Class B misdemeanor charges of attempted public intoxication and two Class A misdemeanor charges of carrying a handgun without a license.
- Anderson police arrested Tommy A. Graham, 44, of the 2900 block of Noble Street, Anderson, at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Fletcher Street, Anderson. Graham posted $15,000 bond on a Class D felony charge of strangulation, Class C felony probation violation, Class A misdemeanor domestic battery and Class B misdemeanor public intoxication.
- The Madison County Sheriff’s Department arrested Jaron J. Ayers, 21, of the 2400 block of Larita Lane, Anderson, at 9:06 a.m. Wednesday. Ayers posted $5,000 bond on a Class D felony charge of failure to return to lawful detention.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.