Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Madison County deputies arrested Jeffery J. D. Jackson, 24, of the 800 block of East 20th Street, Anderson, at 8:21 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $105 for failure to appear on a Class A misdemeanor.
• Anderson police arrested Catrece M. Peel, 43, of the 600 block of Sun Valley Drive, Anderson, at 11:39 a.m. Tuesday. No bond was set for Class B misdemeanor battery.
• Madison County deputies arrested Patricia K. Hunter, 35, of the 400 block of West High Street, Redkey, at 1:49 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $500 for contempt of court on child support.
• Madison County deputies arrested Daniel V. Johnson, 60, of the 5300 block of East Raymond Street, Indianapolis, at 2:06 p.m. Tuesday. No bond was set for failure to appear on a Class B felony.
• Madison County deputies arrested Michael D. Thompson, 21, of the 4000 block of Champions Court, Anderson, at 4:09 p.m. Tuesday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor battery and probation violation on a Class B felony.
• Anderson police arrested Shea A. Erlandson, 23, of the 1400 block of East 34th Street, Anderson, at 4:17 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony failure to return to lawful detention, Class D felony violation of work release and Class A misdemeanor false informing.
• Madison County deputies arrested Kody K. Keller, 28, of the 100 block of Magnolia Drive, Anderson, at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $1,000 for court commitment in a civil case.
• Anderson University police arrested Keiven V. Stewart, 22, of the 3200 block of Hunter Green Drive, Missouri City, Texas, at 5:22 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $15,000 for Class D felony receiving stolen property and Class D felony false informing.