LEBANON, Ind. — Jurors in the third murder trial of David Camm sat through another day of complex scientific testimony in a case that continues to pit forensic experts against each other.
Court reporter can’t recall certain details of evidence examination
- Cops, courts and fires
- Arrest Log: April 17 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Police: Woman brings handgun to school
An Anderson woman said she forgot she was carrying a gun Wednesday when she went to St. Mary’s School to meet with a principal and discuss a threat made against her son.
- Arrest Log: April 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Former Indy radio personality accused of defrauding family members in Madison County A former Indianapolis radio personality was arrested Monday, suspected of stealing the identities of four Madison County family members over a four-year span.
Baby born after deadly accident released to family
A baby girl born the same day a deadly accident claimed her father's life was released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
- Arrest Log: April 15 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- County to provide emergency texts Since the 1950s most communities relied on the old air raid sirens to warn residents of threatening weather, but Madison County is in the process of adapting new technology.
Mother of victim: Son was my hero
"He's my hero, and he always will be." That’s how Janelle Cox described her 23-year-old son, Jesse Sperry, who was killed in an April 6 traffic accident.
19-year-old convicted bank robber receives 15-year sentence
The second of four co-defendants in an October armed bank robbery was sentenced on Monday.
Delaware County treasurer faces 46 felony counts
A prosecutor sought the removal of a Delaware County treasurer from office Monday after filing charges that allege theft, official misconduct and 44 counts of not depositing public funds on time.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines