VIDEO: Firefighters from multiple departments were called to the scene of a house fire on Darin Court in Richland Township Friday night.
Richland Township fire
- Cops, courts and fires
Second fire of the day in Anderson: 200 block of West 11th Street
For the second time today, Anderson firefighters are battling a blaze in the city.
Columbus Avenue building to be demolished after fire
Authorities will demolish an apartment building in the 2600 block of Columbus Avenue where firefighters battled a blaze today.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 12 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 11 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Police: Suspects had stolen Craigslist items
Police say two Indianapolis brothers accused of killing a National Guardsman, who was shot while trying to buy an iPad advertised on Craigslist, also had property belonging to others who said they were robbed while answering ads they saw on the website.
- APD: Man charged with battery, allegedly had marijuana, cocaine and alcohol in system Police believe a cocktail of alcohol, cocaine and marijuana might have influenced an incident of alleged battery on Monday morning.
- Women's shelter victim of copper vandalization A cooling system at a women's shelter near Community Hospital was stripped of copper early Tuesday morning.
Teen hero, 16, fatally shot in Noblesville home
A man was charged with reckless homicide Monday following the fatal shooting of an Indiana teenager hailed as a hero in 2010 when she helped save two children who fell into an icy reservoir.
30 years for man who let others have sex with son
An Australian man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after authorities say he and his partner allowed at least eight others to have sex with their young adopted son for money.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 10 Arrests made Sunday and Monday by Madison County law enforcement, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines
- Second fire of the day in Anderson: 200 block of West 11th Street