The Herald Bulletin

Midday Update

Cops, courts and fires

February 4, 2014

Garage fire spreads to Anderson home

ANDERSON, Ind. — Fire crews responded to fire that began in a garage and spread to a house in the 900 block of Broadway around noon Tuesday.

The fire started in a garage attached to the rear of a one-story house, and soon smoke was pouring out of windows and front doors. Despite the smoke, there were no visible flames and no water was being sprayed on the fire from outside the house.

No one was trapped inside the house, though a couple people were checked by EMTs because to smoke inhalation.

Follow Zach Osowski on Twitter @Osowski_THB, or call 640-4847.

1
Text Only
Cops, courts and fires
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide