Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Anderson police arrested Nicholas Dean Wright, 31, of the 1800 block of Fairview Street, Anderson, at 10:51 a.m. Monday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony theft.
- Anderson police arrested Leeanne Rachelle Hughes, 22, of the 2000 block of Edgewood, Anderson, at 2:25 p.m. Monday. Hughes posted bail of $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI.
- Edgewood police arrested Jason Jay Johnson, 48, of the 3000 block of Nichol Avenue, Anderson, at 4:19 p.m. Monday. Johnson was released on his own recognizance for Class B misdemeanor public intoxication.
- Madison County police arrested Lyndsay Rose Kinsey, 28, of the 15000 block of East Indiana 32, Noblesville, at 5:25 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class D felony violation of probation.
- Madison County police arrested Heather M. Wright, 25, of the 2600 block of Seminole Drive, Anderson, at 8:19 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class C felony violation of probation and Class C felony failure to appear.
- Anderson police arrested Matthew A. Collins, 20, of the 1700 block of East Fourth Street, Anderson, at 9:56 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class D felony violation of work release.
- Madison County police arrested Melissa D. Riddle, 37, of the 700 block of Clinton Street, Alexandria, at 10:10 p.m. Monday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony OWI.
- Alexandria police arrested Vicki Ann Maley, 56, of the 400 block of Walnut Street, Alexandria, at 11 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor conversion.
- Anderson police arrested Wanda Kay Robinson, 46, of the 2200 block of Halford Street, Anderson, at 2:11 a.m. Monday. Bond was set at $5,000 for two counts of Class A misdemeanor OWI and Class C misdemeanor driving while suspended.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.