- Cops, courts and fires
Police: Tuesday robbery suspect connected to Fort Wayne robbery
A man suspected of robbing a southside bank Tuesday morning allegedly admitted to also robbing another branch of the same bank in Fort Wayne just days earlier.
Ex-prosecutor Wyser gets probation for accepting bribe
A former Marion County chief deputy prosecutor who pleaded guilty to accepting a bribe that allowed a woman who was convicted of murdering her husband to get out of prison early was sentenced Monday to six months of house arrest and three years of probation.
Lanane: Townsend cleared in 2011 investigation
Members of Mayor Kevin Smith's administration said they were unaware of a 2011 investigation into allegations of conflict of interest in the Community Development Department.
- Woman suffers head injuries in northside accident A woman required hospitalization after an early morning accident Monday on the city's north side.
- Five taken to hospital after 2-vehicle accident Two adults and three children were hospitalized on Monday morning after a two-car accident west of the city.
- Police: Elwood woman killed in Sunday crash Police have confirmed the identity of a 21-year-old Elwood woman who was killed in an accident on Sunday morning.
- Arrest Log: Nov. 26 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Man allegedly attacked 3 people, police officer Friday morning A man is still in jail after an incident Friday morning when he allegedly attacked three people and a police officer.
- Arrest Log: Nov. 25 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Police: Accident possibly involved stolen car, suspects ran from scene
ANDERSON — Police are investigating a car accident Sunday that ended with a snapped utility pole and the two people in the car running from the scene.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines
- Police: Tuesday robbery suspect connected to Fort Wayne robbery