- Cops, courts and fires
- Arrest Log: Feb. 27 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 26 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- County Detective Dwiggins receives Officer of the Year award Law enforcement is as much about protecting the innocent as it is prosecuting the guilty. That's the sentiment deputy prosecutor Steve Koester shared as he presented his friend, Darwin Dwiggins, with the Rotary Club's Law Enforcement Officer of the Year award on Tuesday.
Brothers connected to 2013 murder sentenced to prison
The final two suspects in a 2013 murder case pleaded guilty and received immediate sentencing on Tuesday.
Crash with injuries shuts down Ind. 37
One person was airlifted to a hospital after a two-vehicle accident Tuesday morning at the intersection of Indiana 13 and Indiana 37.
- Lead suspect in probable homicide still in custody as police investigate Police continue to investigate a suspect's connection to a probable homicide on Thursday.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 25 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Assessor's office employees appeal to U.S. Court of Appeals Two former employees in the Madison County assessor’s office are taking their lawsuit against Assessor Larry Davis and Madison County to the U.S. Court of Appeals.
Police arrest suspect after finding marijuana, cash in car
An Anderson woman faces drug dealing charges after allegedly being found in possession of about 40 grams of marijuana on Sunday.
Driver arrested after pedestrian struck
A woman suffered serious injuries from an accident involving an allegedly intoxicated driver on Saturday morning.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines