- Cops, courts and fires
- Second suspect arrested in home invasion case Police say a violent offender has been arrested in connection with a home invasion in which three people were injured.
- Arrest Log: Nov. 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Feds: Child porn ring hidden for years; Anderson man among 11 charged
Investigators have busted an international child pornography ring that remained undetected for 12 years by using data encryption technology that one federal prosecutor said Thursday was the best he’d seen in more than 20 years on the job.
Car stranded on railroad tracks
A woman who argued with her boyfriend accidentally jammed her vehicle on a section of railroad tracks when she tried to follow him.
- Home invasion suspect arrested Anderson police have made their first big arrest in connection to the home invasion on Fletcher Street.
- Arrest Log: Nov. 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Sentence upheld in child support case A man who received two years in prison for non-support of a dependent child had his sentence upheld Wednesday by the Indiana Court of Appeals.
- Arrest Log: Nov. 20 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Fire displaces 3 children and their mom Arletha Strawther was more than 10 blocks away from her home Tuesday when her son called to tell her that something smelled like it was burning in the house.
Police: Pendleton woman charged in marijuana-by-mail scheme
A Pendleton woman was among 11 people allegedly involved n a marijuana-by-mail scheme, Hancock County sheriff's deputies said Tuesday.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines