- Cops, courts and fires
- Landlord: No evidence of drug abuse in former home of Edgewood officer The landlord of a former tenant, who is now accused of causing a deadly accident while on painkillers, said there was no indication drugs were being abused by the man leasing the home.
Juvenile arrested in connection with school threat
A 13-year-old Pendleton Heights Middle School student has been arrested in connection with a social media message threatening to kill students at the school, Madison County Sheriff Ron Richardson said on Wednesday.
Madison County's 911 service restored
The 911 service for Madison County was restored after being down for more than three hours.
Arrest Log: April 9
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Prosecutor asks lab to rush blood work on suspended Edgewood officer The Madison County prosecutor has asked the state crime lab to expedite blood testing of an Edgewood police officer suspected of causing a deadly car accident while high on painkillers.
- Teen pleads guilty to sexual assault of elderly woman With a jury selected and attorneys minutes away from opening statements Tuesday, a teen decided to forgo his trial and plead guilty to sexually assaulting a 93-year-old woman last summer.
Father says daughter, baby recovering after deadly accident
Family of a newborn and her mother involved in a deadly accident Sunday hope the pair will be released from Indianapolis hospitals as early as this weekend, according to the woman's father.
More than $7,000 raised for accident victims after one day
A day after a deadly traffic accident that claimed the life of an expecting father and injured the pregnant mother, friends of the family raised more than $7,000 to help with expenses for the family.
- Arrest Log: April 8 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Trial for teen accused of raping elderly woman starts today The trial of Iquise Taylor, a 17-year-old Anderson resident accused of raping a 93-year-old woman last July, starts 8 a.m. today in Madison Circuit Court 3.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines