- Cops, courts and fires
- Women's work-release center to open before 2015 Madison County officials are hoping that the third time is the charm when it comes to operating a women’s work-release center.
- Woman who fled probation on drug charges loses appeal A woman who was convicted on drug charges in Madison County in 2011 had her conviction upheld in Indiana appellate court on Tuesday.
- Appeal denied for Madison County man convicted of 1990s child rape A man who pleaded guilty to raping a 6-year-old girl in 1996 had an appeal on several issues, including his sentence length, denied on Tuesday.
Anderson teen accused of attacking girlfriend
An Anderson teen accused of holding a loaded gun to his girlfriend's head is being held in Delaware County Jail.
Unlicensed driver receives a year of probation
Antonio Xolio will serve one year of in-home detention as part of a plea agreement stemming from charges he faced after a car accident in February.
- Arrest Log: July 15 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Former foster home heavily damaged by fire
When a fire destroys a house, memories are destroyed as well. For Dewayne and Tina Presley, losing their house destroyed more memories than most.
- Local authorities stunned by news of Hogsett's resignation The news of U.S. Attorney Joe Hogsett’s resignation shocked local officials who have worked with him.
Man accused in standoff referred to veteran's court
A disabled veteran who allegedly fired several shots near police in a spring incident was referred to veteran's court for an evaluation on Monday.
Shoot pleads not guilty to criminal charges
Pleas of not guilty were entered on behalf of Roger Shoot and his longtime bookkeeper, Roberta Curson, during an initial hearing on Monday in Madison Circuit Court 3.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines