- Cops, courts and fires
Police arrest suspect after finding marijuana, cash in car
An Anderson woman faces drug dealing charges after allegedly being found in possession of about 40 grams of marijuana on Sunday.
Driver arrested after pedestrian struck
A woman suffered serious injuries from an accident involving an allegedly intoxicated driver on Saturday morning.
Police arrest mother on neglect charge for 2013 incident
A woman who allegedly drove with her children in vehicle while under the influence of drugs last July was arrested on Sunday.
- Court of Appeals upholds Anderson man's sentence The Indiana Court of Appeals recently upheld an Anderson man's sentence for violating probation after the ingredients for making methamphetamine were found in his possession while on probation.
Former Frankton principal arrested on suspicion of child exploitation
A former principal of Frankton Jr.-Sr. High School faces child exploitation charges for allegedly exchanging inappropriate text messages with two female students while he was principal.
- Mortgage foreclosures Mortgage foreclosures filed Jan. 1-Feb. 20, 2014, in Madison County courts.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 24 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Firefighters file job description grievance The union representing Anderson firefighters have filed a grievance with the Anderson Board of Public Safety over a change in job descriptions.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Anderson man held in female acquaintance's death An Anderson woman is dead, and police are questioning a man who was released from the Madison County jail Tuesday after being charged with attacking the woman earlier this month.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines
- Police arrest suspect after finding marijuana, cash in car