- Cops, courts and fires
- Anderson woman pleads guilty to dealing cocaine Less than a week from trial, a woman accused of dealing cocaine agreed to a plea bargain on Thursday afternoon.
- Arrest Log: July 17 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
Judge denies plan to turn fairway into farmland
Judge Angela Warner Sims ruled in favor of Alexandria's Board of Zoning Appeals denying Dale Rinker's appeal to turn the former Yule Golf Course into farmland.
- Arrest Log: July 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Women's work-release center to open before 2015 Madison County officials are hoping that the third time is the charm when it comes to operating a women’s work-release center.
- Woman who fled probation on drug charges loses appeal A woman who was convicted on drug charges in Madison County in 2011 had her conviction upheld in Indiana appellate court on Tuesday.
- Appeal denied for Madison County man convicted of 1990s child rape A man who pleaded guilty to raping a 6-year-old girl in 1996 had an appeal on several issues, including his sentence length, denied on Tuesday.
Anderson teen accused of attacking girlfriend
An Anderson teen accused of holding a loaded gun to his girlfriend's head is being held in Delaware County Jail.
Unlicensed driver receives a year of probation
Antonio Xolio will serve one year of in-home detention as part of a plea agreement stemming from charges he faced after a car accident in February.
- Arrest Log: July 15 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Sunday and Monday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines