- Cops, courts and fires
- Court of Appeals upholds Anderson man's sentence The Indiana Court of Appeals recently upheld an Anderson man's sentence for violating probation after the ingredients for making methamphetamine were found in his possession while on probation.
Former Frankton principal arrested on suspicion of child exploitation
A former principal of Frankton Jr.-Sr. High School faces child exploitation charges for allegedly exchanging inappropriate text messages with two female students while he was principal.
- Mortgage foreclosures Mortgage foreclosures filed Jan. 1-Feb. 20, 2014, in Madison County courts.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 24 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Firefighters file job description grievance The union representing Anderson firefighters have filed a grievance with the Anderson Board of Public Safety over a change in job descriptions.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 22 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Anderson man held in female acquaintance's death An Anderson woman is dead, and police are questioning a man who was released from the Madison County jail Tuesday after being charged with attacking the woman earlier this month.
- Appeal denied for Alexandria man convicted of meth charges An Alexandria man in prison for methamphetamine-related charges had his 20-year sentence upheld on Thursday. David L. Hedgecraft Sr., 47, had appealed his sentence for convictions of dealing meth and maintaining a common nuisance.
- Arrest Log: Feb. 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Jurors to visit prison crime scene The jury in a murder trial will be heading to the Pendleton Correctional Facility on Friday to give them a better idea of the physics of the crime.
- More Cops, courts and fires Headlines