- Editorial: Mandela's light of justice shines across the oceans It's 8,569 miles from Anderson, Indiana, to Johannesburg, South Africa. But the enduring message of peace, equality and goodwill projected by Nelson Mandela traversed that distance with power and clarity.
- Editorial: Squeak of tennis shoes heard again There's something about the sounds and the smells of a high school gymnasium during basketball season that is really unequaled for most Hoosiers afflicted with the Hysteria that is associated with this state.
- Editorial: Study’s findings on economic growth in city a positive sign While the economies of cities such as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Bloomington, Lafayette and Muncie slowed in 2013, Anderson and nearby Kokomo had different and promising experiences.
- Editorial: City administration needs to answer for loss of records The loss of personnel records involved in an internal investigation needs itself to be investigated with someone explaining what happened.
- Editorial: County worker bonus sends taxpayers wrong message For years, Madison County citizens have heard local government officials lament the lack of funds to pay for important services and personnel.
You Said It:About church convention, business closing and the stock market
Each Monday, The Herald Bulletin publishes "You Said It," a compilation of reader comments from www.theheraldbulletin.com coupled with responses by the newspaper's editorial board.
Editorial: Festival of Trees boosts holiday spirits, Paramount
Nothing will get you in the holiday spirit like visiting the Festival of Trees at the Paramount Theatre Centre & Ballroom in downtown Anderson.
- Editorial: Moving convention sad for city, likely good for Church of God The writing had been on the walls for a few years. The annual North American Convention of the Church of God, held in Anderson, was losing attendance.
- Editorial: This holiday season, help fill up the Empty Stocking Fund In a community with so much suffering, much is required of those who are financially comfortable. And, in Anderson and Madison County, those folks have made a habit of showing their generosity.
Editorial: Give thanks for a good year and good life
Today we give thanks for a good year and life.
- More Editorials Headlines