- Editorial: Health center problem could have been avoided The lives and reputations of three healthcare professionals have been ruined by mismanagement at the Madison County Community Health Center. It could have been avoided.
- You Said It: About the reservoir, immigration and more on the Wigwam Each Monday, The Herald Bulletin publishes “You Said It,” a compilation of readers’ comments from www.theheraldbulletin.com coupled with responses by the newspaper’s editorial board.
- Editorial: State surplus comes at expense of Hoosiers' well-being If Indiana is taking in $59.8 million less – blamed on declines in revenues from the riverboat gambling tax, inheritance tax and individual income tax – and still is able to save $106.8 million, that extra cash isn’t being plucked from a secret forest of money trees.
Editorial: 4-H members have goals, dreams
This week's Madison County 4-H Fair is an opportunity to showcase area youth. They're proud of their work. Their hopeful of their futures. And they're willing to put their goals and dreams in the public eye.
- Editorial: License suspension makes sense in Roger Shoot case Some will object when a person accused of a crime is punished by a professional organization before conviction.
- Editorial: Find funding to support panel’s roads wish list We urge the state to explore all options for funding the blue ribbon panel's list of highway projects. Because as bad as the traffic problem is today, it’s only going to get worse as growth continues in the counties to our south.
- Editorial: 3 leaders deserve superintendent status Three local leaders in school administration are being thanked by their communities with the likelihood of extended contracts. Each is due our own thanks, too, for providing positive leadership.
- Editorial: Yule Golf Course stalemate leaves Alexandria in limbo Golf courses and farm fields are each beautiful in their own way. But overgrown lots certainly don't please the eye or capture the imagination.
- You Said It: About Independence Day parade, the Wigwam and Speer homicide Each Monday, The Herald Bulletin publishes "You Said It," a compilation of readers comments from www.theheraldbulletin.com coupled with responses by the newspaper's editorial board.
Editorial: There's still hope to save the Wigwam
Andersonians who love the Wigwam have been on a roller-coaster ride. But the acknowledgement of the costs of rehabilitating the site is becoming all too evident. There is still hope, of course. And that's turning into the motto of the Wigwam.
- More Editorials Headlines