ANDERSON — Anderson Community Schools’ online registration for students begins July 9 as the district moves toward paperless registration for students in grades 1-12.
Parents need the Single Sign-On Power Parent log in. If a parent has never had a log in, directions can be found at www.acsc.net under the “parent” tab.
If a parent has forgotten a username and password, they are asked to follow directions at the Parent Sign-In page.
Any computer with Internet access can be used. The window for parents to log on and complete information starts July 9, officials said.
If families do not have access to a computer with Internet, they may use a computer at the following times and locations:
Anderson High School, 4610 S. Madison Ave.
• July 15, from 9 to 11 a.m.; July 22 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.; and July 23 from 9 to 11 a.m. and 3 to 5 p.m. during Anderson High School’s Back-to-School registration. Registration will be in labs A203 and E215. Tours are also offered of the building.
• July 22, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and July 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the sign-up for free and reduced lunches at Anderson High School
• July 30, from 6 to 8 p.m. at freshman orientation at Anderson High School; all first-year students and parents meet in the auditorium
Highland Middle School, 2108 E. 200N
• July 15 and July 17 from 8 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 4 p.m., at the school’s open labs.
• July 23 from 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 6 p.m. and July 24 from 2 to 6 p.m. during Highland’s Back-to-School registration.
Elementary Open Computer Lab Dates at all elementary schools:
• July 22 and July 24 from 9 to 11 a.m., 1 to 3 p.m., and 5 to 7 p.m. both days at all elementary schools — Anderson, Eastside, Edgewood, Erskine, Tenth Street and Valley Grove.
Also, Back-to-School Night for kindergarten through fifth-grade students is July 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. Parents are asked to register their children online before attending Back to School Night.
— For The Herald Bulletin