- Local Education
- Eastside Elementary teachers receive classroom supply packs Ten Eastside Elementary School teachers received school supply packs from The Cellular Connection on Sunday.
- Several area school districts extend school day for students Three area school districts have decided to extend the school day to make up for lost instruction time because of this year's harsh winter.
- Support group to focus on needs of parents of teen parents About 8 percent of Hoosier children live in a home where a grandparent is head of household, according to the AARP (Indiana). Many teenage parents are doing their best to balance school work, a new baby, a job, and learning how to parent. Behind the scenes is a grandparent trying to do the right thing.
- Ivy Tech officials working to improve college completion rates Ivy Tech Community College officials said they're doing a better job of graduating students than the results of a new study released by the state Commission for Higher Education suggest.
- Academic Accolades: Feb. 23 The following Academic Accolades are published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Ball State lists fall 2013 graduates The following area students graduated from Ball State University fall 2013.
- Business leaders see early education as economic investment The state won’t pay to send poor children to preschool anytime soon but business leaders and key Republicans say they plan to keep pushing for the program.
- Anti-bullying expert plans Saturday program One way to combat bullies is to build self-confidence. Another is knowing your child’s strengths and helping to build them.
County leadership academy presents 2014 program graduates
The Leadership Academy of Madison County welcomed 36 new members to its organization Thursday at the 2014 graduation dinner party at the Anderson Country Club.
Anti-bullying expert plans program
Bob Harvey, an anti-bullying expert from Dayton, Ohio, will stress two key points at a bullying program for parents at the Pendleton Community Public Library on Saturday.
- More Local Education Headlines