PENDLETON, Ind. —
Christmas in Pendleton is set to offer stores, vendors booths, a parade and the traditional tossing of snow balls on Saturday.
Stores will be open downtown from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Vendor booths are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on North and South Pendleton Avenue.
Saturday’s event schedule follows:
- 7 to 10:30 a.m.: Pancake breakfast at First United Methodist Church
- 9 a.m.: Tree Lighting and Snow Queen Crowning at Town Hall Conference Room
- 9 a.m. to noon: Postal Cancellation Stamp at Pendleton Post Office
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Kids Zone at First Merchants Bank parking lot ($5 per wristband)
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Snow from the Pole located near the Kids Zone. A 12-foot by 12-foot snow box is filled with artificial snow for visitors to play in.
- 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.: Children’s Story Time at Three Little Monkeys
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Children’s Decorate a Christmas Cookie at Bobbi Jordan Allstate
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Reindeer outside of BMO Harris
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Geneabella Llamas located near the Kids Zone
- 10 am to 3 pm: Free Carriage Rides at Falls Park
- Breaks will be taken at 12:30 p.m. for the parade. Rides resume 30 minutes after the parade is finished. Donations accepted for Secret Families Christmas Charity.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: $20 Microchipping by Friends for Paws Animal Rescue, located in Falls Park
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Strolling Violinist through Downtown Pendleton
- 1 p.m.: Parade and Snowball Toss at downtown Pendleton. The snowball Toss is immediately following the parade.
- 2 p.m.: Town Hall reception for Snow Queen & Court
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Santa House at Town Hall where children get pictures taken with Santa
- 3 p.m.: Caroling outside of the Post Office