- Weekend Calendar: July 18 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 18-20.
- Live music: July 18 The following listings for live music and entertainment events are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- 'Imaskinating' Art Doug Berky considers his performances an art form. So when Anderson Center for the Arts Director Deborah Stapleton asked if he’d be interested in an exhibition of his masks, the actor was hesitant.
Sessions planned to discuss Mounds Lake project
Public meetings to discuss Phase II feasibility findings for the proposed Mounds Lake Reservoir will be held in four central Indiana communities next month.
Cold fronts drop temperatures in area
Cold air, escorted by a couple of cold fronts coming down from Canada, produced an unseasonably cold day in Anderson, where the high didn't hit 70 degrees Tuesday.
- BSU Discovery Festival set for July 18-20 Ball State University's Department of Theatre and Dance, in partnership with Cornerstone Center for the Arts and Muncie Civic Theatre, will present the inaugural BSU Discovery New Musical Theater Festival this weekend.
- Free family area at Delaware County Fair The Delaware County Fair, which started Monday at the county fairgrounds, has a free family area.
Breakfast planned with Pagano
Local residents will have the opportunity to hear from Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano and to bid on a signed Andrew Luck jersey.
- Renner finding a way to survive trauma The only way Luke Renner felt he could take back control of his life was to make a documentary about overcoming pain.
- Negro League Baseball history event on Aug. 22 Baseball historian and famous author Phil S. Dixon of Belton, Mo., will highlight an event titled "The Kansas City Monarchs in our home town" Friday, Aug. 22, at Martin University's Gathertorium.
- More Entertainment Headlines