- Teen Read 'n' Feed Festival on April 12 The 2014 Anderson Public Library Teen Read ‘n’ Feed Festival will include a writing contest for teens in grades six through 12 residing in Madison County.
"12 Years a Slave" wins Oscar for Best Picture
Hollywood named the brutal, unshrinking historical drama "12 Years a Slave" best picture at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
Mardi Gras comes to Anderson
Madison County will get a taste of The Big Easy this week. The Edge is starting its 2014 season with a Mardi Gras-themed dinner buffet and show Tuesday.
Jimmy Fallon, Chicago mayor take a chilly dip
"The Tonight Show" host made good on his promise to make Sunday morning's so-called "Polar Plunge" with Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as a condition for the mayor appearing on Fallon's show in New York, following an exchange of tweets and challenges.
Amazing voices unite in Anderson
Eloni Fitzpatrick did not hesitate to take the stage and sing at the Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA) in Anderson Saturday evening. The workshop, held at the Greater Progressive Temple of Faith, 2026 Hendricks Street, featured several talented musicians in the state, including Fitzpatrick.
- Mayberry-themed Festival coming to Central Indiana Since 1992, Danville’s Mayberry Cafe has served up down-home cooking and plenty of Andy Griffith Show nostalgia to thousands of people who come to Hendricks County every year from around the region, country and even the world.
- America appearing in Anderson When America comes to Anderson on March 7, expect to hear a cross section of the group’s albums and hits.
- Weekend Calendar: Feb. 28 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for Feb. 28-March 2.
- Live music: Feb. 28 The following listings for live music and other entertainment activities are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Offer could extend Wigwam deadline Discussions are continuing on an extension of the deadline to preserve the Wigwam complex through the end of June. A committee established by Anderson Mayor Kevin Smith has voted to support a proposal to preserve the historic complex by Wigwam Sports Entertainment.
- More Entertainment Headlines