Publicist: 'Fast & Furious' star dies in car crash
Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, died Saturday in a car crash that killed two people north of Los Angeles, his publicist said. He was 40.
A million lights for a good cause
It started out on a single lot on Kokomo’s north side in 1995 and over the past 18 years has grown to more than one million Christmas lights.
- Hancock County Historical Society to host book fair The Hancock County Historical Society will host a group of local authors, book sellers and other organizations this Sunday from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Society's first Local Author’s Book Fair and Signing event.
- Belly Dance Showcase and Fundraiser in Muncie Join Rebellyon Dance Troupe and Cornerstone Center for the Arts on Dec. 14 for the Belly Dance Showcase and Fundraiser.
- Live music: Nov. 29 Live entertainment planned at local venues for Nov. 29-Dec. 1.
- Don Mattingly's Indiana hometown toasts his career Baseball great Don Mattingly's southwestern Indiana hometown has dedicated a monument in the small field where Mattingly played his first game of baseball.
Taylor Swift wins AMA artist of the year
Taylor Swift's fans have done it again, voting her the American Music Awards artist of the year for a third time.
- Gala raises at least $47,000 for Paramount Event organizers estimate more than $47,000 was raised for the Paramount Theatre at Saturday's 23rd Annual Festival of Trees Gala and Auction.
What's next? Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus book-end AMAs
Katy Perry thinks most awards shows are fun, but she especially loves the American Music Awards. Perry is thrilled to open the live ABC broadcast Sunday night from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles with her latest single "Unconditionally."
Bret Michaels rocks new Hoosier Park venue
Garbed in black jeans with holes cut into the knees, Rhonda Addington screamed in delight as Bret Michaels jumped onto the stage at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino begging his baby to talk dirty to him.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Publicist: 'Fast & Furious' star dies in car crash