Breakfast planned with Pagano
Local residents will have the opportunity to hear from Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano and to bid on a signed Andrew Luck jersey.
- Renner finding a way to survive trauma The only way Luke Renner felt he could take back control of his life was to make a documentary about overcoming pain.
- Negro League Baseball history event on Aug. 22 Baseball historian and famous author Phil S. Dixon of Belton, Mo., will highlight an event titled "The Kansas City Monarchs in our home town" Friday, Aug. 22, at Martin University's Gathertorium.
Tracy Morgan released from rehab month after crash
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Tracy Morgan has been released from a rehabilitation facility as he heals from serious injuries he suffered in a car crash that left a fellow comedian dead, his spokesman said Saturday.
- Cadiz Community Day Festival on July 19 The Cadiz Area Food Pantry is sponsoring its fourth annual Cadiz Community Day Festival on Saturday,July 19, at the Harrison Township Community Center and grounds at Cadiz.
- Miss Indiana Audra Casterline represents Anderson As the audience in the Zionsville High School Performing Arts Center started to scream, Anderson University alumna Audra Casterline slowly realized that she was the new Miss Indiana.
- Church Basement Ladies delight with latest Beef & Boards installment Patrons will likely ride home from the newest installment of the series, "A Mighty Fortress is Our Basement" on stage at Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre now through Aug. 17, recounting stories of how similar the characters are to family members or friends.
- Pound the Pavement set for July 19 The ninth annual Pound the Pavement 5k Run/Walk/Health Fair/1 mile Fun Run/Stroller Strut/Dog Walk will take place on Saturday, July 19, at Falls Park.
- Madison County kids attend Camp Riley Like a lot of kids, 12-year-old Nick Hicks spends a lot of his time spent with his head buried in his tablet and iPod, watching movies, playing games and listening to music. But in June, he got to spend five days doing things like horseback riding and making art at Camp Riley.
- Commons Theatre to present 'AristoCats Kids' The Commons Theatre, Alexandria, will present Disney's "AristoCats Kids" Thursday through Saturday, July 17-19, at 7:30 p.m. each evening.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Breakfast planned with Pagano