Review: Musical takes you back to being '13'
Wanting to kill your mom and pining for a Wonderbra are typical desires young teenage girls have, but that just scratches the surface of the relatable themes in Mainstage Theatre’s production of “13: The Musical.”
Live music: July 25
Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Showmanship competition reveals best handler
With a tug here, a push there, and gentle directional tapping with a small aluminum stick, Savannah Martin of Summitville won Wednesday's Supreme Showman trophy after four rounds directing swine, sheep, goats and steers through various handling exercises.
- Work starts at sunrise at 4-H Fair With the skies filled with lightning and the threat of rain on the horizon the Madison County 4-H Fairgrounds was mostly vacant at 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Pagano breakfast sold out A breakfast with Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano is sold out, organizers said Wednesday.
- The 'fairest food of all' Rides along the midway and 4-H animals may be a big draw for the county fair, but there's plenty of food people look forward to and indulge in during the Madison County 4-H Fair.
Beef, dairy entries handle the heat
For some 4-H'ers in the beef and dairy shows at the Madison County 4-H Fair, one cow can be a handful. Then there's Jeron Mason who was just one cow short of a literal handful.
- Cornerstone celebrating summer session Join Cornerstone staff and students as they celebrate their summer session.
Swine show brings smiles, lessons
Despite warm temperatures and occasionally ornery pigs, there were a lot of smiles during the Madison County 4-H Fair swine show Monday.
Harless provides loving care to hens
When Holden Harless received his American Hen last year he named it Andrew Luck after his favorite football player.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Review: Musical takes you back to being '13'