Web's grumpiest cat hits her terrible twos
The top dog in Internet cat stardom, known for her downward smile and bugged-out baby blues, spent her birthday Friday touring New York City with an entourage worthy of Hollywood.
- Ear Shot: Wickens first CD offers 'Comfort' For Anderson native Eric Wickens, "Comfort" seems to come from a deep, faith-centered desire to help others survive tough times.
George W. Bush's portraits to be shown on 'Today'
Former President George W. Bush will talk with daughter Jenna Bush Hager about his first art exhibit on NBC's "Today" show this morning.
- Review: Night in 'Memphis' is exhilarating Beale Street in Memphis is one of the great icons of eating and drinking. There's good food, a street carnival atmosphere and an appreciation for live blues, rock and soul.
- ASO plans epic finale on Saturday Anderson Symphony Orchestra is ending its season with a fan favorite, as well as some other recognizable music.
'The Voice' contestant has AU ties
Soulful pop artist Josh Kaufman, who is a contestant on NBC's hit show "The Voice," has Anderson University connections.
- Weekend Calendar: April 4 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for April 4-6.
- Live music: April 4 The following listings for live music and other entertainment at area venues are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Letterman to retire from 'Late Show' in 2015
David Letterman says he is retiring next year as host of "Late Show."
- Review: '9 to 5' works to entertain The trick to producing the feminism-comes-to-the-workplace musical version of "9 to 5" is making it relevant for post-millennium audiences and making it accessible for guys.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Web's grumpiest cat hits her terrible twos