- Live music: April 4 The following listings for live music and other entertainment at area venues are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Letterman to retire from 'Late Show' in 2015
David Letterman says he is retiring next year as host of "Late Show."
- Review: '9 to 5' works to entertain The trick to producing the feminism-comes-to-the-workplace musical version of "9 to 5" is making it relevant for post-millennium audiences and making it accessible for guys.
Jim Bailey: Gaither Vocal Band keeps rolling along with new faces
Bill Gaither himself thought the Gaither Vocal Band was nearing the end about the time the whole Homecoming phenomenon began to blossom. Singers have come and gone since, but the Alexandria-based gospel group keeps reinventing itself.
- Videographer sees the positive Everyone has a camera to show video these days. The hard part is finding a story worth telling.
Indiana group's Audubon works sell for $3.7 million
Two sets of rare artwork by John James Audubon that spent decades in the Indiana Historical Society's collection sold at auction Tuesday for more than $3.7 million.
- Harter House guests get ready to whirl into spring The Isabel Society's 35th annual Box Luncheon and Style Show is planned from noon to 2 p.m. April 9 at the Harter House, 600 Main St.
Legendary? Breaking down the HIMYM finale on social media
After nine years and more than 200 episodes, the landmark CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" wrapped up Monday night with several twists in the story that left its fans sharply divided. Here is a sampling of viewer reaction.
- Lions World Lunch Relay event here April 5 The Markleville Lions Club invites the community to join them on Saturday for a special international event.
- Anderson Speedway kicks off 2104 season With sunny skies and more seasonable temperatures, Anderson Speedway officially opened for the start of the 2014 season on Sunday afternoon.
- More Entertainment Headlines