- Beef and Board's 'Cats' all about the spectacle Last fall Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre staged "Les Misérables" and it was all about the incredible singing. Now the long-running Broadway show "Cats" is being performed on the small stage and it is all about the dancing and eye-popping acrobatics.
- Noonan takes 'Cats' to new heights Kristen Noonan, a 2009 graduate of Anderson University, just can’t keep her feet on the ground. And in the current production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats" at Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre, her high-reaching talents have brought the famous musical to new heights.
A new 'Tonight' dawns with Jimmy Fallon as host
On the walls of Jimmy Fallon's office are photos. Lots of photos. Of his 2007 marriage to film producer Nancy Juvonen. Of their 6-month-old daughter, Winnie. Of his mom and dad as newlyweds. Fallon points them all out to a visitor proudly.
Business is blooming
Ratsamy Brier can deliver more than 300 orders on Valentine’s Day and this year, that might just happen. To prepare, ordered about 1,500 extra roses, she hired seven additional delivery drivers and has crammed more hours into her workdays this week.
- Visitors bureau launches digital, print initiatives The Anderson Madison County Visitors Bureau will push ahead in 2014 with digital and print initiatives to spread its message — "The Fun Starts Here!".
- Sandi Patty returning 'home' Contemporary Christian singer Sandi Patty will return to Anderson this weekend for a performance at the Paramount Theatre. Patty will perform with the Anderson Symphony Orchestra for its Valentine’s Concert at 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Art show seeks funds Following uncertainty if a popular student art show would return this year, organizers are now wondering if they’ll be able to present winners with prizes.
- Jason Aldean to host Indy 500 pre-race concert Jason Aldean will headline Indy 500 pre-race concert on Saturday, May 24 on the new Turn 4 infield stage at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Live music: Feb. 14 The following listings for live music and other entertainment activities are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- TV comedy pioneer Sid Caesar dies at 91 Carl Reiner remembers Sid Caesar as a great flame who drew comedy writer "moths" including Mel Brooks and Neil Simon to his side.
- More Entertainment Headlines