Friday, Feb. 8
Indy Winter Classic Dog Show, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. today, Saturday and Sunday, West Pavilion, Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis. Admission, $7 for adults and children under 12 admitted free.
54th annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels, Champions Pavilion, Marsh Blue Ribbon Pavilion and South Pavilion, Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis; 5-10 p.m. tonight; 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday; Admission, $15 for adults, and $5 for children 60-12. Children under five, admitted free.
Saturday, Feb. 9
Valentine’s Day tea and parlor games, 1 p.m., Mounds State Park, Anderson.
Open Arms Skate to benefit Alternatives Inc., hosted by East Central Roller Derby, 5-7 p.m., Anderson Roll Arena, 2711 Broadway, Anderson.
Benefit concert featuring three local singing groups, 7 p.m., Park Place Church of God, 501 College Drive, Anderson. Hosted by Children of Promise.
Anderson Symphony Orchestra concert, “Legends, Rituals and Folklore,” featuring ASO percussion section, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza, Anderson.
Sunday, Feb. 10
Black History Celebration, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Mount Pilgrim Children’s Church, 615 Henry St., Anderson. Hosted by the Children’s Church.
Friday, Feb. 8
- Live music: Aug. 15 The following listings for live music and entertainment at area venues are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Little Big Town headed to Hoosier Park Saturday night
The Country Music Association's 2013 reigning duo of the year, Little Big Town, will take the stage Saturday night during Hoosier Park's Sounds of Summer series.
- Weekend Calendar: Aug. 8 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for Aug. 8-10.
- Tickets going fast for Heart Anyone wanting to rock out to Heart Friday night who hasn’t reserved tickets may be out of luck. Only a handful of tickets are still available for the band’s concert at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino.
- Live music: Aug. 1 Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Live music: July 25
Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Anderson starts jamming out Friday Night Jam Session is a new event that offers live, local entertainment to the people of Anderson. From now until Aug. 15, bands will be featured from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday at the Dickmann Town Center Park at 12th and Meridian streets.
- Weekend Calendar: July 18 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 18-20.
- Live music: July 18 The following listings for live music and entertainment events are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Weekend Calendar: July 11 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 11-13.
- More Nightlife Headlines