Friday, May 24
Indiana Christian Academy commencement, 7 p.m., Grace Baptist Church.
Saturday, May 25
Ernie’s Heart Pet Food Pantry YART (Yard + Art) Sale, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., 610 Scatterfield Road.
Relay for Life bowling fundraiser, 3-5 p.m., Cooper’s Sport Bowl, 1920 E. 53rd St.
Family Festival sponsored by Living Water Community Church, 3-7 p.m., food and fun, 7-9 p.m., music/service, Anderson Town Centre Park.
Dr. Angela H. Streeter Scholarship Musical presented by Metropolitan College of Theology, 5 p.m., Anderson City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
65th Pay Less Little 500, green flag, 8 p.m., Anderson Speedway, 1311 Martin Luther King Blvd., Anderson. Call 642-0206 for reserved tickets, $29.
Community Memorial Day service, 11 a.m., Alexandria Service Club, 204 E. Berry St. Co-hosted by Alexander Bright Post 87, American Legion and the City of Alexandria.
Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
Sunday, May 26
97th running of the Indianapolis 500, 12:12 p.m., Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Friday, May 24
- Live music: Aug. 15 The following listings for live music and entertainment at area venues are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Little Big Town headed to Hoosier Park Saturday night
The Country Music Association's 2013 reigning duo of the year, Little Big Town, will take the stage Saturday night during Hoosier Park's Sounds of Summer series.
- Weekend Calendar: Aug. 8 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for Aug. 8-10.
- Tickets going fast for Heart Anyone wanting to rock out to Heart Friday night who hasn’t reserved tickets may be out of luck. Only a handful of tickets are still available for the band’s concert at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino.
- Live music: Aug. 1 Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Live music: July 25
Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Anderson starts jamming out Friday Night Jam Session is a new event that offers live, local entertainment to the people of Anderson. From now until Aug. 15, bands will be featured from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday at the Dickmann Town Center Park at 12th and Meridian streets.
- Weekend Calendar: July 18 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 18-20.
- Live music: July 18 The following listings for live music and entertainment events are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Weekend Calendar: July 11 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 11-13.
- More Nightlife Headlines