Friday, Feb. 15
Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue, Anderosn.
Valentine’s Banquet, dinner, 6:30 p.m., Daybreak Community Church, 1219 N. Main St., Lapel.
Saturday, Feb. 16
Fourth annual Academic Brain Bowl, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m., Flagship Enterprise Center, Anderson. Hosted by Purdue University College of Technology at Anderson.
“Critter Junction” live exotic animal show, 1 p.m., Mounds State Park visitor center.
Chili Cook-Off for Scholars, 1-5 p.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway, Pendleton. Hosted by Sons of AMVETS.
24th Annual Snowflake Bluegrass Festival, noon-5 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road, Anderson. Presented by Whiteriver Folk & Bluegrass Club.
Triumphant Quartet concert, 6 p.m., Parkview Church of the Nazarene, 911 S. Rangeline Road, Anderson.
Four Tops in concert, 7:30 and 10 p.m., Terrace showroom, Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
Valentine’s Dance, 9 p.m.-1 a.m., entertainment by Boggy Branch Band, American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St., Middletown.
Friday, Feb. 15
- Live music: Aug. 15 The following listings for live music and entertainment at area venues are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Little Big Town headed to Hoosier Park Saturday night
The Country Music Association's 2013 reigning duo of the year, Little Big Town, will take the stage Saturday night during Hoosier Park's Sounds of Summer series.
- Weekend Calendar: Aug. 8 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for Aug. 8-10.
- Tickets going fast for Heart Anyone wanting to rock out to Heart Friday night who hasn’t reserved tickets may be out of luck. Only a handful of tickets are still available for the band’s concert at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino.
- Live music: Aug. 1 Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Live music: July 25
Live entertainment at local venues as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Anderson starts jamming out Friday Night Jam Session is a new event that offers live, local entertainment to the people of Anderson. From now until Aug. 15, bands will be featured from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday at the Dickmann Town Center Park at 12th and Meridian streets.
- Weekend Calendar: July 18 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 18-20.
- Live music: July 18 The following listings for live music and entertainment events are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Weekend Calendar: July 11 Entertainment scheduled at area venues for July 11-13.
- More Nightlife Headlines