- High School Sports
- PH diver McCammon fifth at state Pendleton Heights sophomore Dylan McCammon finished fifth in the diving finals of the IHSAA Boys Championships at the IUPUI Natatorium here Saturday.
- Alexandria sectional wide open by any standard Not only would it be difficult to determine a favorite for the Alexandria boys basketball sectional, just picking a winner of any individual game is a challenge.
- Frankton, Lapel join Wapahani as favorites It is a vicious circle to look at the top teams in the Lapel 2A boys basketball sectional and try to determine a favorite based on regular season performance.
- Alexandria nips Wes-Del in finale Alexandria honored its three seniors Friday night before the Tigers regular-season finale against the Wes-Del Warriors, but it was junior Braden Warren that made the game-deciding shot midway through a action-packed fourth quarter.
Elwood honors football greats
VIDEO: Four present and past greats from Elwood's football program were honored during a jersey retirement ceremony Friday night before the Panthers' basketball game against Wabash.
- Frankton seniors spark 69-31 rout of Sheridan FRANKTON -- Frankton shook off a lackluster first half and celebrated Senior Night in grand style with a 69-31 victory over Sheridan here Friday night. The victory put the Eagles' record at 19-2 and that set a school record for wins in a season. That
Elwood holds off late Apache charge
London Leavell made a pair of free throws with 5.4 seconds remaining, and the Elwood boys basketball team held on to beat Wabash 69-65 in its final home game Friday night.
Cracks force closure of $60 million Texas high school stadium
A $60 million Texas high school stadium that got national attention for its grandeur and price tag will be shut down indefinitely 18 months after its opening, school district officials said Thursday.
- Jets lose home season finale The Anderson Prep Jets have had their struggles winning games this season, and its matchup against visiting Morristown was no different as they dropped a 60-38 decision.
Lapel closes with win
The Lapel boys basketball team closed out the regular season portion of its schedule with a 69-45 win over host Indianapolis Ritter on Wednesday night.
- More High School Sports Headlines