- Home News (ADS ONLY)
- Auto parts lot gets IDEM award ANDERSON — Achieving recognition by the Indiana Department of Environmental Management for being environmentally friendly was easy for local auto salvage yard Rangeline Auto Parts.
Locals walk into the light on first sunny Saturday
ANDERSON – Five-year-old Addison Limbrock called down to her father through a nifty-tube Saturday afternoon just before she once again dove down a yellow slide at Pulaski Park.
- Murder in Alex: Officers gunned down in 1911 It was probably a typical Saturday night March 4, 1911, in Alexandria when James W. Walker, 30, entered a pawn shop on North Canal Street owned by C.W. Miller at 9 p.m., intent upon committing a robbery.
- Murder in Alex: One family's heritage ALEXANDRIA — All Janet Ellis wanted was the story behind the guns.
- Overland Tours still rolling after 28 years DALEVILLE — New destinations are on the schedule this year for Overland Tours as the family-owned motor coach tour business begins its 28th year.
- Chile struck by one of strongest earthquakes ever TALCA, Chile — One of the largest earthquakes ever recorded tore apart houses, bridges and highways in central Chile on Saturday and sent a tsunami racing halfway around the world. Chileans near the epicenter were tossed about as if shaken by a giant, and the head of the emergency agency said authorities believed at least 300 people were dead.
- Sheriff: Suspect ‘surprised’ SWAT members ANDERSON — The Madison County Sheriff said deputies who were setting up a perimeter for a possibly armed man never got the chance to evacuate nearby residents.
- Children greet tooth fairy, get screened ANDERSON — Children were greeted by the Tooth fairy and learned all about taking care of their teeth at the 18th annual Dental Health Fair at the Anderson Public Library on Saturday.
- Small business counselors closer to clients ANDERSON — Counseling small business owners will be more convenient for Anderson’s chapter of the Service Corps of Retired Executives as the organization’s volunteers continue to move their offices into the Flagship Enterprise Center.
Bennett, Berryman send Scots out in style
INDIANAPOLIS — Nothing was going to stop Sam Bennett this year.
Not a broken ankle eight weeks before the start of his senior wrestling season.
- More Home News (ADS ONLY) Headlines