No plain-Jane style for this couple
When Scott and Chrislyn Reed bought their home 12 years ago, almost every wall was covered with wallpaper. Now every wall is painted – but not in a plain-Jane color or everyday style. Each room is accented with at least one unique wall that leaves guests asking: “How did you do that?”
- Building a house block by block All Mike Harlan really wanted was a four-car garage. On the path to his seemingly simple dream, he and his wife Kathy ended up with the project of a lifetime.
Finding a forever home in Edgewood
In the market for a house suitable for retirement (even though that will be years in the future), Brian Browning knew Edgewood was the place for him. After watching the market for six months, he spotted the perfect residence.
- Texture and shape with panache With an eye for detail and the ability to weave together high end finishes in an exquisite manner, Todd and Deborah Tufts added flair to a home in Pendleton.
A home with character and light
Setting unmatched craftsmanship on land rife with wildlife, the builders of John and Susie Schieve’s home unwittingly created a paradise for the couple.
- Summer getaway right at home While Madison County residents are flocking to the beach for summer vacations, certain Florida locals have determined that Alexandria is the perfect spot for a green getaway.
- Balancing style and space Using elements of design she learned from the workplace, Jahnae Erpenbach has decorated her home to create a chic yet comfortable atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy.
Eclectic and a flair for pink
Rather than push back against the preferences of her mother-in-law, Tami Blevins has embraced the legacy and chosen a bold shade of pink for her own living room – along with touches of eclectic flair throughout the home.
- Working to make beauty again Having admired its architecture even as a youth, Phil Miller finally purchased the perfect residence – only a few doors down from his childhood home – 14 years ago. Although he has lived in Michigan and south Edgewood, his life has come full circle and he is almost back to his beginnings.
- Friends of Mounds ready for Bronnenberg open house With an eye on creating a historical experience, the Friends of Mounds State Park have been restoring the Bronnenberg House since 2005.
- More Homes Headlines
- No plain-Jane style for this couple