Two years ago, Purdue made a small, almost negligible change to its roster.
When Isaac Haas arrived at Purdue in 2014, he was already a massive human being at 7-foot-2, 310 pounds with size 22 shoes. And his goal when he met with then-strength coach Josh Bonhotal? Get even bigger.
If Andrew Luck ever finds himself in need of a job, he might want to make sure new Colts offensive coordinator Nick Sirianni is listed as a reference.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck threw a football during the team's veteran mini-camp on Tuesday, a huge step in the QB's ongoing rehabilitation from right shoulder surgery.
INDIANAPOLIS — Eric Hunter bounced around the 3-point line during Indiana All-Stars practice Tuesday, firing one shot after another with the same repeatable delivery. High, left-handed release…
You can call him long. You can call him athletic. But when it comes to describing four-star safety Marvin Grant, Purdue's latest commit in the 2019 recruiting class, there's a better word to use: Momentum.
Indiana will get a rematch against Duke in Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, N.C., in November as part of the annual ACC-Big Ten Challenge, it was announced Friday.
Rakeem Nunez-Roches was trying to enjoy a Kevin Hart show in late April with a number of his teammates — he estimates the Chiefs' entire defensive line was there, along with a couple of linebackers.
- Police: Alexandria man linked to robbery of disabled man
- Elwood man pleads guilty to charges of child molesting
- St. Vincent Health lays off 14 Anderson workers
- Ingalls fire chief fired after two teens found drunk in his home
- 5 takeaways as Colts' offseason wraps
- Appliance company closing after 63 years
- Arrest Log: June 18
- Three Anderson men charged with rape
- Fishers car break-ins tied to events in Anderson, Edgewood
- Sheriff's Department seeks identity of robber who injured woman