In some ways, it feels as though the Colts are finally preparing to unfreeze the pause button.
If Andrew Luck ever finds himself in need of a job, he might want to make sure new Colts offensive coordinator Nick Sirianni is listed as a reference.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck threw a football during the team's veteran mini-camp on Tuesday, a huge step in the QB's ongoing rehabilitation from right shoulder surgery.
Rakeem Nunez-Roches was trying to enjoy a Kevin Hart show in late April with a number of his teammates — he estimates the Chiefs' entire defensive line was there, along with a couple of linebackers.
Frank Reich spent the majority of his 14 seasons in the NFL as a backup quarterback. And he was part of an Eagles team last season that won the Super Bowl with a second-stringer under center.
- Police: Alexandria man linked to robbery of disabled man
- Elwood man pleads guilty to charges of child molesting
- St. Vincent Health lays off 14 Anderson workers
- Ingalls fire chief fired after two teens found drunk in his home
- 5 takeaways as Colts' offseason wraps
- Appliance company closing after 63 years
- Arrest Log: June 18
- Fight breaks out in McDonald's drive-thru line
- Fishers car break-ins tied to events in Anderson, Edgewood
- Three Anderson men charged with rape