- Letter: County workers deserve their raise, bonus It never ceases to amaze me how people begrudge other folks for getting something that they didn't get.
- Letter: Many volunteers served Thanksgiving dinners Anderson is fortunate to have so many agencies and churches offering a free Thanksgiving dinner to the community.
- Letter: Look at all the facts first Anthony Emery (Nov. 15) asked, "Are you better off today than you were five years ago?" Using January 2009 as a comparison, Emery listed facts to use in judging. But to be fair, we need all the facts.
- Viewpoint: Criticism of County Council outlandish The viewpoint of Danny Hayes on the Madison County Council was a continuation of his rant in a letter to the editor on Oct. 19.
- Viewpoint: Bullying from Gov. Pence not acceptable Those of us who were horrified at the bullish tactics of Tony Bennett, a man who appeared to care more about stats than students, voted him out. Yet Gov. Pence seems hell-bent on carrying on the same bullish tactics.
Viewpoint: Public should be wary of reservoir hype
Three independent groups reviewed and issued a statement saying the Mounds Lake Reservoir project is bad.
- Letter: Residents can enroll in cancer research What if we could personally participate in research that might help determine factors that cause or prevent cancer?
- Letter: Pastor's view intolerant, inconsistent Once again I find the view of a local pastor to be intolerant and inconsistent.
Letter: Christians being persecuted worldwide
Christians are persecuted in 131 of the world's 193 countries per a Pew Forum study. That said, America has supported many groups doing much of the persecution.
- Viewpoint: Silence encourages this type of government Here is Madison County's government year in review:
- More Letters Headlines